Reviews for A Shadow's Tale
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really love this story! The complex love/hate relationship between Elijah and Katherine is just an epic romance waiting to be explored. Please write more stories like this! :) Great story 3
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
*gasp* Oh god I love this so much I can't even..*gasp*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
There are no words to describe how well written and amazing this one shot is! (:
with-a-passion chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
...I am honestly stunned! You have just perfectly described every reason why I love this pairing so much. Their internal thoughts along with there outward reaction, it's all just perfect. I've never read a kalijah fic where Elijah and Kat were so unbelievably in character before. This is STUNNING! Please write more Kalijah fics in the future 3
Toriblue chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Considering that I'm a hard-core Elejah shipper, I wasn't sure if my tender heart could handle Elijah lusting and/or loving Katherine. I'm glad I didn't let my Elejah bias stop me from reading this fic. The characterization was excellent! Love her or hate her, Katherine is hypnotic. It doesn't surprise me that she is capable of shaking Elijah's composure. I guess I just have to accept that Daniel has incredible chemistry with Nina...as both a doe-eyed Elena and a corset-donning Katherine. If I was going to recommend fanfic. to Daniel...this would be one of my top 5 selections. Thank you for taking the time to entertain us!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
*pulls out dagger* This was so wonderful! The negotiating and mind games were perfectly executed and you portrayed both Katherine and Elijah perfectly. Him trying to remain impartial and stoic and her trying to manipulate at every conceivable angle just to survive. I chuckled when Elijah referred to the Salvatores as playing in a history that was beyond them. I normally can't fathom the appeal of either brother after reading Original-centric fics. Anyway, masterful build-up to the climax between the two. I died a little inside at the end. *favourites*
Sam I am chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Im speechless. This fanfic is too good! There must be more! Update! Or write more for this pairing. Super well done
Fireandblodd chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is the best written fanfiction I have ever read! I love your sentences and think you interpreted the characters perfectly, Elijah is one of my personal favourites :-) Thank you for an amazingly good read :-)
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i am speechless. Absolutely well done, I hope you write more of them. You have talent, and captured them so poetically. I would and am tempted to write you a very long review. but know You have made my day, this fic is one of, if not the best fic I've read so far. I am a fan.
KitKat9653 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Such an incredible oneshot (even though I am more of a Klaus/Katherine fan)! I love how you descriptively wrote each memory, each emotion, etc. Fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, wow. These two are so tragic, and you write them beautifully. And I loved this line:

Klaus's vengeance is white-hot and furious, but Elijah's is enduring and forever. She can't fight him. No matter how she might scratch and claw, he will remain the same. He will hunt her and haunt her until the day she is too tired to keep running. She'll fall and he'll be there, standing over her with a gracious smile and an outstretched hand.

Your characterizations for both Elijah and Katherine were just wonderful; this was a great missing scene.
katpetrova chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
very good
probably one of the best katherine and elijah stories
are you going to do another chapter?
xxredwineandambiencexx chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I'm sorry writing this killed you, but it was brilliant! Your characterization of the pair is absolutely flawless... Keep up the great work!
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow, that was really beautiful. I absolutely loved it! Great job!