Reviews for Come into another world
saoichan chapter 7 . 1/26
omg. Please update soon. Is Rakan gonna say yes? Wooah good story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 1/7
dark...you got that right!but the end was so cute...your going to dash my happyness, arnt you?
bob chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Ah! Thank you for the chapters, please update, I really liked it, and poor poor Rakan, I can't even imagine him gettin hurt X(
Tatawilly chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Shigusa and Kho are there too?
Unmei no Kaze chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
thank you for updating! this category is lacking in the way of fanfics though it is such a good manga. :)
Sorcha chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Mmmm yes the kissing oh yes hot boys yes
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Aww!
Up-date! Soon!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Aww Chigusa is still cute! And I thought the end was very Rakan.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Poor Rakan! I know what im about to type was an insult but I honestly like the name , "flower boy" maybe because it reminds me of the cannon.*shrug*
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Lol! The awkward hug just made me grin.*grin*
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You are so right, this manga needs more , for this being your first fic its done very well. No eye poping grammer errors (Im not thatgood at grammer but something that has big or a lot of grammer errors will make me stumble when reading) . This is AU which is awesome!
ninita.rivera chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Hey tastybitch :) So, I just started reading fan fiction because I couldn't find any shounen ai/yaoi manga towards the characters of silver diamond and well, I love your writing soo much! I was literally fangirling like I would if I were to read manga. You are one genius and I hope you write many chapters and stories! That is all I want to say for now, story plot so far..just...kyaa :3
Unmei no Kaze chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
too bad about the computer. you had me all excited for another chapter haha.
Anonymous Sauces chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
it's really good! SD doesn't have much of a fanbase on fanfic. maybe you can change that aye? ;)
sess18 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Great! Update soon please.