Reviews for Come into another world
HikariFuruya chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
My heart is crying now ;-;)
Rakancchi is trying to protect Chigucchi..
Im very touched..
Dat damn Kira.. If he's not ther,they will happy forevaaaa!~
Ah,i have a question. Will Shigencchi and Toujicchi appear? I miss them so much ''
Hope will be updated soon!~

Im sorry! I have such a bad English. Im still learning it ._.)/
norealaccount01242002 chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
Wow I really wish you had updated I mean I know its been a long time and you probably have other things to do but I still kinda wish you had updated
Tasnell1161 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Where is the REST?,!? Please please please finish this story!
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
cool one
makubex000 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
please update i really really like your story! XDD
Tasnell1161 chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
I really love the story it's well formed! It keeps you guessing as to what well happen now I really really hope you have not stopped writing I really truly want to know what happens next?.?! Will R except C oh please please please let that happen they are a great couple actually if C takes care of R by taking Kira out of the equation immediately without R Knowing till later that C made sure he would be safe or something like that I guess I really hate it when people draw out the 1st real love scene you like you end up waiting forever for the main characters to fall in love! I understand it taking a bit but not 22chapters in LOL,! Anyway I love it so far please please keep writing! I really want to see this one completed! Thank you for all your hard word!

Sincerely
TAS
saoichan chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
omg. Please update soon. Is Rakan gonna say yes? Wooah good story!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
dark...you got that right!but the end was so cute...your going to dash my happyness, arnt you?
bob chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Ah! Thank you for the chapters, please update, I really liked it, and poor poor Rakan, I can't even imagine him gettin hurt X(
Tatawilly chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Shigusa and Kho are there too?
Unmei no Kaze chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
thank you for updating! this category is lacking in the way of fanfics though it is such a good manga. :)
Sorcha chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Mmmm yes the kissing oh yes hot boys yes
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Aww!
Up-date! Soon!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Aww Chigusa is still cute! And I thought the end was very Rakan.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Poor Rakan! I know what im about to type was an insult but I honestly like the name , "flower boy" maybe because it reminds me of the cannon.*shrug*