Reviews for I Won't Give Up
Coco chapter 2 . 3/27
This is so good' I'm sad you haven't undated :(
tepaea chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I love how this story has started! The banter between Luz and Malarkey is entirely believable as well, I think you've really set a nice time. Looking forward to chapter three!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I'm loving your story! Please, please update soon!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I really liked this chapter, and not just because the guys were finally in it haha.

You've written Don just as he's portrayed in the show. Of course I mean before they go off to war and he ages and hardens and completely changes. You've captured his whole personality of being both carefree and extremely shy. When you write him bucking up the courage to ask Vivian out, I can totally picture Scott Grimes as Malarkey.

As for the other guys, you really know what you're doing. If I close my eyes, I can see them all standing at the pub, having the conversation you've written. And I especially like how you've written George so well. After Nixon, George is my favorite Easy guy, so I'm glad you plan to include him in your story as much as you do.

Now onto Vivian. The girl is adorable. Usually when authors write their female character as absolutely gorgeous but completely clueless to how attractive she is, I get annoyed. Like, come on, how the hell can the girl not know she's hot, right? But with Vivian, you do both sides just enough to make it realistic. You don't over emphasize how attractive she is, and at the same time you don't repeatedly stress that she has no idea she's good looking. The fact that she's shy around the guys is enough to prove she's not used to the attention, making it obvious that she isn't full of herself and thinks everyone loves her. It's the absolute perfect way to portray a character and I love how you've done it.

Post more soon, I can't wait to read the rest! While I wait, I'm going to go and friend you on FB, just fyi haha
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I figured it's about time I read something of yours haha. I like this idea so far. I mean, how can I not, as a journalist myself? The idea of getting to do an article/story/book on something like this is a dream of mine, although I know I don't have the balls to sign up to be an Army nurse haha.

I like Vivian so far. Obviously we haven't seen very much of her yet, but (and this is going to sound SO self-centered) she reminds me of myself haha. I don't know if it's because I find myself relating to every character if they have brunette hair, or if it's the whole persona I got from her in this chapter, but I relate to her. This makes me super excited to read the rest of your story, because whenever I can relate to a character right off the bat, I read the story differently than I normally would. I can picture myself as the character, and it makes me get so much more emotionally involved.

Yay! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
This is really good please update soon I want to know what George does!
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Loved this chapter! Its so cute how shy Don is. Its just so adorable. And George, I love George. They're just both so great :D I really love the whole love triangle thing going on. I can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon!
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good start :) I can't wait to see where this goes.
caught-offsides chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
ahhh George Luz is my favorite. I think you've portrayed the charaters perfectly, almost as if this is a scene out of ban of brothers! love this chapter!
caught-offsides chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I'm so excited because I love both Luz and Malarkey, and tree aren't many stories out there with them as the main character. Vivian seems like a strong girl, so I can't wait to see where this story takes her!
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I certainly hope you aren't making george the antagonist here :T he's too light hearted for that...
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. If the rest of the fic is as good as the opening chapter. I am def sticking around! Good luck! Alert list!
UrWorstNightmare97 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Sounds good :)) I haven't seen this take on a nurse before! Update soon
onebyone chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Keep going! I love stories about nurses (they don't get enough recognition) especially well researched ones and this looks like it's going to be interesting, you don't get a lot of Luz/OC or Malarkey/OC. I'm not very good at finishing what I start but if I see you pushing through with your story it might give me the kick to finally finish mine.
lalkness chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I am very excited! Can't wait to read more!