Reviews for Clouds in the Coffee
famousindafuture chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
I freaking love a strong Molly
famousindafuture chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
THIS IS PERFECT. I can not possible say how refreshing it is to see a Molly who can tease, give back what she's given, and take control and a flustered but not overly sentimental Sherlock. SO IN CHARACTER AND FLUFFY. It's the perfect blend. And hilarious.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hahaha the ending to this made me giggle. And I love how they went on a date without either of them going "oh it's a date." And I love Molly's just "What do you want Sherlock?" Attitude in the morgue
Princess of Imagination chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Very sweet story! Totally love it!
MarBre582 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
"taking you on an adventure"...LOVE this! Of course their relationship would be a continuing adventure. Very very sweet and in character.
Poodle warriors chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
This was really fun! Very cute and funny!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
What an adorable story. I can actually see this happening between these two, and I love it :)
Emily chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
That was so adorable and lovely! That ending is just too sweet. Great job! Oh, and you're a brilliant writer. Word choice, sentence structure, it's all there! :)
Ensignily chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I just love this story. :3
Carri007 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I really liked this story. Great job with Sherlock being all awkward and confused-seems just how he would be :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This was sooo cute! Some parts really made me chuckle. Thumbs up from me! :)
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Loved the dialogue and humor throughout this chapter.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Great work.
KendraPendragon chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Last chappi way ooc, but oh so terribly cute! *girlish sigh*
KendraPendragon chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hehe, I think it's great that John tells Sherlock that he interferred. That must freak him out.