Reviews for The Case Of The Maybe Moriarty
midnightreunion chapter 2 . 1/9
Ugh, I want some sort of sequel! That was perfect!
abaikgirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Holy CRAP that was awesome! I think you should write screenplays for one or both of these shows because this one was on the same caliber of Castle and Sherlock episodes. I love how Moriarty was right under their noses the whole time playing Alexis' boyfriend. Just like him. You really captured the characters quiet well. I like how Castle and John get along so well, while Beckett wants to kill Sherlock for his coldness. Nice nod to Sherlock being short stories. Leave it to Castle to nail that one. He does solve the case too quickly. More? Maybe you could send Castle to London next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
this was perfect
CrazyFM chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Wonderful fascinating story!
But this can't be the end, please don't stop it with this cliffhanger, I would really really like to read more of it!
Tf2sniper326 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
GREAT story. and the final twist with Alexis and Moriarty, *sigh* I am sad that I lack the talent to come up with that kind of twist
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
i loved this fic :-)
spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I will come back (logged in) and follow but until then i am quite surprised that sherlock didn't go you like her but it is a secret you bring coffee girl friends cause jealous because loved one is already taken And to beckett you like him outfit ect. (Like what he did to molly at christmas) and mention josh or another boyfriend jealousy not accepting love of castle/hiding not all complete ideas and so conradict each other but the idea is the same
still it is amazing and i am lovin' it :-)
Miss.Mia.Iris.Potter chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
great story and amazing writing. you are an amazing writer... XD
aks.gehlot chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
absolutely fantastic .. sorry foreviewing so late but wished that youd continue this story bit more atleast 2-3 more cases.
Akemi713 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Oh god Alexis, for once your dad has reason to be vicious. That is absolutely terrifying
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Gosh that was just the first chapter? I thought I was on 3 or something lol
I'm loving the interactions between the characters and how in character they are. Really well written!
Moonwort Harvestar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so good, it reads like a real episode! Fantastic work!
My only complaint is Sherlock's deductions about Alexis and her boyfriend. It's kind of round about, and has a few holes. Other than that though it's great! The characters are spot on, it's funny, and I can't drag myself away from it!
jmstevens chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
What? That's the end? But...
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
"I hereby declare the first meeting of Enabler's Anonymous open.." OMG! That's hilarious.
Awesome beginning and interesting take on Johanna Beckett being killed by Moriarity.

Looking forward to reading more.
ev1l-ch1b1-urd chapter 2 . 8/9/2013