Reviews for Raising Offspring
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
If Tsuna and Xanxus had a girl, I pity any boyfriend -or girlfriend- she could have had :D In fact, I'm pitying the possible girlfriends -and boyfriends- of little Steph right about now. Because if Xanxus is the VIOLENT kind of overprotective parent, Tsuna is the softly-smiling, creepy-aura-of-death-rising, perfectly-polite-but-at-the-same-time-threatening kind of protective father.
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh. MyGod. I love you for this *lovelove* I almost choked up at the end it was so beautiful. I love this so much!
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was so sweet
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed this, it seemed like it was pretty well thought out. In short, this was really good. Keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
nice
Schwarzien.D'Seventh chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Uwaah... So sweet... *teary* I don't know if Xanxus could really be so loving, but the way you wrote him is just so...right. I especially love the last passage. Great job!
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved it _ lol. D: it was beautiful. God your description is amazing _ gawd that makes me feel like crap D: lol. Yay so adorable! :3 gawd Tsuna is still so cute and yay for smexy time with Xanxus xD. Lol. Well Im tired e-e so ciao :3

Keep up the good work! :D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
A son is ok!But a daughter would be interesting!
silent-insaneminako chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was the most heartfilled thing I've read all day. Despite everything they got what they wanted, and it was beautiful.

Awww, I do agree on the girl. Lol, Xanxus will probably be pulling out his guns a lot for his little girl's sake.