Reviews for Gnomes Are Evil
InsaneRabbit chapter 4 . 1/24
Oh my God, poor Dami XD
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
This was freaking awesomeness and I LOVED it! XD I can't stop laughing! Thank you so much for writing this craziness!
Fuck chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Fuck this is awesome
Cookiepiano chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
This is glorious. Ohh, David... David... It was PERFECT XD
Cartlin chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
When does the funny part start?
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
This was was a great story; I particularly liked Jason and Tim's roles in it.
RascalJoy chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Struggles to breathe through manic laughter* This was HILARIOUS! :D
Ohmygosh, such an original, adorable, and thoroughly enjoyable idea! Will there be more? I know it's marked as complete, but Damian is still a gnome, and you marked all the chapters with "The End," so... :3
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus an AWESOME idea! Other than Dick maybe being just a little too oblivious, great job with keeping the characters in character :)
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Anonn3 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I was rolling on the ground LITERALLY! This Is just HILARIOUS!
xXTerrxnceXx chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
that is the the most hilarious thing i found on fanfiction:)
lolmak chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
wow probably one of my favourite crack fics out there :) great job
DayBreak15 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Gargoyle line, pure genius! Just found your story and think its fantastic! :)
HolleyS chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
did you hear the latest news? DC IS KILLING DAMIEN ON WEDNESDAY! I cant believe their nerve!
I'm just going to pretend that The New 52 was never started. killing off damien is the worst idea any one has made since Stephenie Meyer made vampires sparkly and took away their "humans are walking happy meals" ways.
ARL15 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
This story gets more amusing with each chapter! I loved how the 'Golden Boy' is the one that couldn't lie to Bruce. I am so glad you updated this! I look forward to reading more!
Dextra2 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Cool
Glimare chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
*diez laughing* Oh man, it's gonna be hard to top this one! XD