Reviews for In love with the Enemy
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 5/29
wow
the.narr.master chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, It was beautiful in a really sick and twisted way. Sad, too, since we all know how it's gonna end...
aIetto chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is... wow.
LostLove2015 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great story! Very sad ending though ):
Ciero1326 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I ain't crying! I just got something in my- oh, to heck with it! Yeah! I'm seriously crying! Damn it! Why couldn't it have been a happy ending?! It was really beautiful! I can't stop crying!
ParaVox26 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That sucked. Now don't get me wrong, that was awesome and a beautiful, tragic, love affair but that sucked because there was no happy ending :( oh well! That was bloody brilliant you are an amazing writer
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
cool story
WolvenBane08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I would love to see a sequel to this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Kinda wish this had happened in the books. Melisande and Phedre would rule Terre d'Ange beautifully.
AdonCa chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
...honestly, and this is as a KiGo fan, this one doesn't ring true to me. Kim abandons her ideals far too easily, and that's just not Kim. Shego drives everything, even deciding to end the thing, and Kim is just a passive follower throughout - even though you're playing the whole dom/sub thing, this is like a parody of that. Enjoying being a submissive in sex does not mean one lacks willpower at all, and this Kim has none.
LunnarMoka chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Im not crying. There is just something in my eyes. Beautiful though. I have read 4000 things on here and this is amazing.
Mayvarik chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
A nice tale,
I was expecting the last scene to be of Kim during or after college having a sudden urge to find Shego, but I guess that wasn't what you had planned, the story was nicely written though and flowed nicely.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
that was a little...dark... isn't this more "horror" than " drama"?
Honulicious chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Uh ur ending confused me. I'm not sure what happened...Kim was taken back in time? Shego was confused becauee she caught all the rebels? Uh...

Anyway, interesting story!
Kigo4evR chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Omg this is amazing! Please! Write more!