Reviews for dear in the headlights
behindthemusic chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
this was one of the most well written & overall fantastic pieces of work that Ive read in a very long time. great job & please continue writing! I absolutely loved it!
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was emotion-packed and /so/ well written, it doesn't eve matter that I haven't watched this show in a few years, I still ached. The ending was perfect and bittersweet and ajkdka. That is all. Thank you.
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I'm not necessarily one for a ship like Jane/Van Pelt, but the depth of feelings and emotions in this make my heart leak tears. Grace is my favourite character and I can't help but feel everything she's feeling in this story, trying so hard to understand and yet not being able to. I just want to hold her so tightly and tell her that everything will be okay, it will, but of course, it might not be too.
hello chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm a Van Pelt/Jane shipper, so I was a bit saddened that they didn't end up together, but this was so well written that i just enjoyed the story.
janeyway chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This genuinely made me cry. I can't begin to say how moving it was. Fantastic. Jane x
AppleJenkins chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I am such a J/L shipper I almost didn't read this...but man am I glad I did. This was amazing. Thank you for the post, really.
Mlee.Write chapter 1 . 9/19/2012