Reviews for For the people
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 13 . 4/14
nice
Taraah36 chapter 13 . 4/2
Yay! You wrote it! Im excited that they found each other again!

Not to mention their marriage! I enjoyed this, thank you for writing.
beautiful. Great writes!
icegirljenni chapter 12 . 3/25
Awww that's so sweet _ No matter what, he will not leaves her behind. Never.

This reminded me of the final act, the first ending theme where Rin was playing with snow and she had a boot on haha so cute.

Thanks for sharing.
I love to read your work. its short but cool at the same time.

if it doesnt bother you much I would love to read a chapter on sesshoumaru being jelous please.

if you cannot that is also fine as i still like the stories.
all the best dear.
Taraah36 chapter 12 . 3/25
Awww! If you pay attention to the ending of later episodes you actually see her and Kohaku building a snow man and she has little boots on her,feet.

Sessh would never forget about Rin :-)
icegirljenni chapter 11 . 3/23
I like this one shot, I like how you describe the reason Sesshoumaru keeping Rin for. Although no one know the real reason but your ideas were all seem valid.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
StoriedFabric chapter 11 . 3/18
Aww poor Rn for falling down! A possible prompt for the next chapter: A glimpse into S/R as mates and their every day life then :)
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 3/18
Lol, his little pet in the beginning. Yet something more, his precious little doll. I love it!
Taraah36 chapter 10 . 3/16
Aww, and i bet that she was every bit the young vibrant girl Rin was. I bet Sessh, loved that little girl like no other, except Rin.

Yet still I'd love to see how they met again in the future. Would it be a preteen and large white dog eventually turned into the man she dreamed of for so long? ? Yes, yes i would love to see that.
Taraah36 chapter 9 . 3/16
Yes, yes he should bring back flowers more often. Perhaps himself in the future as well hehe
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 3/16
Of course he cares you silly girl. All you had to do was say something.
icegirljenni chapter 10 . 3/15
I always believe that if Rin and her husband were passed, Sesshoumaru would no doubt to take care of their child. It just something I think he would do for Rin.

He is a kind heart lord. I believe in him. :-)
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 3/14
I would love to know if he ever made her his bride
icegirljenni chapter 9 . 3/5
Such a sweet chapter. I love it that he would always do something just to sew Rin smile.

Thanks for sharing.