Reviews for Unsaid
crystalstar1999 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Wow. Hope u write some more it was just great. I want 2 know what happens.
Proudhollow chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Yay please update
xx'amberlou'xx chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
its been ages but i think this could tern out really good, i cant wait for the next chapter, make it quick! xx
Sobia chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLYYYY
And NOOOO CLYRNIN bits please as I LOVE SHANE & CLAIRE and this might be a carpe corpus time and there shoudlnt be any clyrnin bits and I just LOVE SHANE!
myrninxmorganvillevampiresx chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Wow really good! Update really sooon please!
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Please LET THERE BE CLYRNIN! Please? I like where this is going, and if there is some Claire/Myrnin in here, all the better, I say! :D

Hmmm...guess what happens next...Claire runs into Myrnin during the attack?
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Yes, please continue this! I've been reading it since you started (I wasn't a member back then), and I like it!
xx'amberlou'xx chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
i LOVE this story , PLEASE carry it on i promise i will review EVERY chapter you do!PLEASE!I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!x
Supernatrualfreaak chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Please update!
luvdavamps chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I love this story, you definutely need to have a scene in which Claire sees the others for the first time after being away. And I think a CLaire/Shane heart to heart should be included. I was thinking CLaire would break down with seeing them again, cause she misses them and hates what is happening, Shane could take her into his arms and comfort her again, tell her he still loves her and that he wants to help her and get her back home where she belongs
Hayit'sSerenity chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I like it! I just think you put in a little TOO Mich detail then get to the good part near the end. So all you have to do is focus on the MAIN plot but still have details on it. If you understand what I mean. Update soon please! -MVresidentandreader123
Hayit'sSerenity chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I don't know why but I don't like Taylor. So sorry... not really
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Yay Sam! Please make this a Clyrnin. :) And so cool...heh, is it wrong I sympathize with Myrnin, and also want Taylor dead? ;)
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Did Myrnin kill Taylor? That wasn't especially nice. ;) Consider this the review you require to UPDATE TOMORROW!
clairebear97 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012