Reviews for Mechanical Madness
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 5/17
Awesome! SO cute! can't stop smiling!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/18
This was super cute. I love seeing Tony totally in his element and everyone else being confused
Firespark15 chapter 1 . 4/16
lol T-T good lordy
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/13
LOVE OH MY GOODNESS YES.
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 3/28
Could you make a sequel where the Avengers are out on a very long mission somewhere and for some reason they all come to the Tower without Tony. They find all of the kitchen appliances, Dummy, You, Butterfingers, and any other AI you want to create roaming around the house and a very annoyed Jarvis interacting with them. The Avenger's mission (including Thor) is to cooperate with all of the AIs until Tony gets back and put the Tower back in order. Then, when Tony gets there he talks to the AIs and they immediately go back to where they're supposed to be after one command when the Avengers couldn't get the AIs to do anything.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 3/15
I love your Tony fic! Really! They are so fun! And this one is so cute! I love the names of the AIs!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/3
this is pretty funny, tonys always humorous
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16
This was so weird, but interesting.
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 2/9
This is so adorable. I love that Tony is completely oblivious to how insane his life is.

I'm having a lovely time pillaging your archives, by the way. You've posted a lot of great stories.
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
It's hilarious! I love it
bethaniealexander92 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is the best
Amako-sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is absolutly brilliant. I mean, okay, that was some hard of a challenge but the result is totally a piece of art. Do you mind if I actually translate it into French?
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
adorable, haha
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love these types of stories! I have read several "everything in the kitchen is an AI" stories and this is one of the best (if not THE best.) You are one of my favorite authors, and I love all your stories (especially the ones featuring Jarvis and the bots). Underrate Risks made me cry, though...but it was awesome. You are a master. I salute you.
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
soooo cute, the creator talking to them...