Reviews for Mechanical Madness
This is just hilarious!
ramsayreader chapter 1 . 7/7
I LOVE THIS!
Dawnmoon76 chapter 1 . 7/1
I love it! This is like my millionth time reading this and I still laugh! Where do you get your challenges? I definately want to try some sometime. Great work!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/21
lol this is great! I love Tony with his AIs
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 6/20
I couldn't stop laughing!
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 6/7
I always knew anything Tony built had a chance to be as crazy as he is. This was fun to read and if it were not such a scary thought I would want to own all of the cute little AI's. Sadly I also have the feeling that since Tony made them..they would drive me crazy in a week at most. Ja.
Nocturna chapter 1 . 5/31
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 5/17
Awesome! SO cute! can't stop smiling!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/18
This was super cute. I love seeing Tony totally in his element and everyone else being confused
Firespark15 chapter 1 . 4/16
lol T-T good lordy
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/13
LOVE OH MY GOODNESS YES.
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 3/28
Could you make a sequel where the Avengers are out on a very long mission somewhere and for some reason they all come to the Tower without Tony. They find all of the kitchen appliances, Dummy, You, Butterfingers, and any other AI you want to create roaming around the house and a very annoyed Jarvis interacting with them. The Avenger's mission (including Thor) is to cooperate with all of the AIs until Tony gets back and put the Tower back in order. Then, when Tony gets there he talks to the AIs and they immediately go back to where they're supposed to be after one command when the Avengers couldn't get the AIs to do anything.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 3/15
I love your Tony fic! Really! They are so fun! And this one is so cute! I love the names of the AIs!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/3
this is pretty funny, tonys always humorous
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16
This was so weird, but interesting.