Reviews for Mechanical Madness
wildtrance chapter 1 . 5h
That was utterly perfect!
PharaohsMagician chapter 1 . 6/3
I love this story! I can see this being part of canon. It would make a lot of sense. I think this story was very cute and it was very entertaining. I can see why Tony was outraged with Clint and Natasha. I think I would be too. Although why they didn't like Bruce I have no idea. When they warm up to the Avengers I think Bruce may be second favorite. I know my twin will love this when they read it. Cheers and ta for writing and posting it. You're a great writer.
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 5/26
I love when Tony and his bots have some fun.
More?Please?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/10
Even if I didn't understand what you were talking about half the time, this story made up for it with the sheer amount of laughing I did while reading. This is golden!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Technically, the line is 'No, I am your father!'. (I'm obsessed with Star Wars and cringe whenever someone says 'Luke' instead of 'no'. JK)
The reader of Ton Dc chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
OMG that was hilarious! I love it! You should do a second part!:)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
This was freaking priceless!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was amazing, I would love more if anyone ever did a continuation with the teams reaction and more of Tony's antics. This was gold, pure gold. Thank you for writing this and thank you to whoever wrote the challenge!
Razekker chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
This was perfect! I'm so glad you wrote this.
Gal chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
*Thumbs up and laugh emoticon*
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Haha this was awesome! I love Tony'Stewart AI's. They are amazing ! I could just imagine his kitchen. So cute.
Juju007 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
PLEASED ADD TO THIS IT'S SO CUTEEE. LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Brigadier7899 chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
this is awesome!
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Oh, this is HILARIOUS. I applaud.