Reviews for Side by Side
GeneaLady chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Awww! I love it! I wish it was a little longer like the first, but I love that you saved their first kiss til they were married and there was a strong emphasis on parenthood right from conception. Great stories!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I read the whole trilogy today. I felt like I wanted to cry too.
HannahbananaJane chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Can you please, please, please write more Dylan/Jade fics? These are amazing!
EncouragingWord chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
So sad to see it end. Though I would have liked to see Dylan's and Jade's baby, after following them this far :). Awesome work, Kathryn. God bless.
Ariyah chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful imagery with the shoes. And I mean beautiful.

EncouragingWord chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
How good does it get? You're my type of writer for sure! Hilarious, touching, and sweet!
Jesusfreak17 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Great chapters! All I have to say about this one is, awww! Lol please update again soon! :)
Ariyah chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
I thought the time-jump to the wedding was fast, but I certainly wasn't expecting the "don't panic" part (I took a stab at that one and turned out right ;-D ). Personal opinion, though.

Jesusfreak17 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)
Ariyah chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Okay, I was laughing for the whole first half. Dylan's a smart lad, but seriously, "Stealing Cinderella"? No wonder Nathan was a little peeved... And the texts between Dylan and David were hilarious.

Ariyah chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
lol, I love both of those songs (though it's actually "Cleaning THIS Gun").

EncouragingWord chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Can you approximate Dylan's age for me? If this is one year after Emily's death, that would make him sixteen, or sixteen and a half. Is it possible he's younger than Jade?
I know. I tend to harp on details. Forgive me!
EncouragingWord chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
haha Dylan and Nathan just crack me up! Nice light humor throughout the chapter.
And I think Dylan's secret is close to revelation. I know what you're thinking, anyone could have seen that.
So please don't leave David and Amanda out, even if they've moved away :) I will most certainly miss them.
Ariyah chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
I rather like Dylan-Olivia brother-sister fluff. Should be good to see how it goes with him and Bethany. :-)

Jesusfreak17 chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Great chapters! Please update again soon! :)