Reviews for Bonded Love
Light of Polaris chapter 22 . 6/26
*frantic clapping* Bravo! Oooh, I really liked this idea and the plot twists kept me reading to the very last period of the very last sentence. You certainly have a way with words! My only advice to you is perhaps to make it longer. The story felt full and yet somehow barebones. I don't know how to explain it. It's like you had sugar, spice, and everything nice but no chemical X. (I hope you get the reference XD) I think if it had been drawn out a little bit more, especially before she discovered her mother's fate, it would have been a million times more crushing. But perhaps you're like me and can only write short things...whatever the case, I enjoyed your story and thank you for contributing this wonderful gem to the fandom! ~Polaris ;)
Light of Polaris chapter 11 . 6/26 I've been reading this and I was like, "wow this is pretty interesting, not sure where anything is going, eh, I get it a little better now, and then HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HECK I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW."
kiki-chan3410 chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Such a cute story!
NeverGonnaDie chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
very cute!
drama's tokijin chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
That was a great end to a great story, thank you for writing something I really enjoyed.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Im gonna die at how cute that ending was! I am seriously going to die! DONT LET ME DIE!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
Amazing! I don't typically like AU stories, but you managed to pull it off beautifully. Great job!
Never again 10 chapter 22 . 5/9/2014
Awww it's awesome
MyInuYasha21 chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Is it over?! It can't be! It was too short! :)
Forever Inuyasha chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
That was a cute story
Menarie chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
It's over.. ;( That was a nice touch to it... How about an Epilogue..?! :) Just how life carrying on between them all. Maybe Ayame shows around for Kouga. ;) Kagome and Inuyasha announcing their future first child! That'd be sweet. .
te.nellis chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
Yay sentimental chapter
SuperMikoFromTheFuture chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Finish iiiiiiiit! XD pleaaaaaasssse?! *begs*
drama's tokijin chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
I really like this story! The end felt a bit rushed, but over all this was a really good story. I would love to read an epilogue.