Reviews for Bonded Love
drama's tokijin chapter 21 . 4/15
I really like this story! The end felt a bit rushed, but over all this was a really good story. I would love to read an epilogue.
luckyinugirl chapter 21 . 4/8
I was wish it was that easy to kill Naraku in the anime! He's such a bastard and looks like dragqueen lol
Chikaalternita chapter 21 . 3/27
Hi I really enjoyed your fic, I wish you would continue it a little longer but I gess an epilogue would be fine.
congrats on your creativity.
from Buenos Aires Argentina
Chika_alternita ;)
Night-Fury1 chapter 21 . 2/14
Um, didn't you say this was the SECOND to last chapter? Story is marked as complete, but where is the last chapter?
Night-Fury1 chapter 6 . 2/14
Koga still goes right for her being his mate, huh? Always did find that hilarious lol
AChapman78 chapter 21 . 1/24
I really enjoyed this story ,very well written and very thought out. I wasn't able to place my phone down. Keep up the good work!
GodlyJewel chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Great story and loved the ending. How fitting Kagome be the one to end that monster's life.
Kohaku No Ama No Gawa chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god. This story was amazing, I loved it. Definitely one of my favourites. You did a fantastic job writing this :D
naya3panda chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
I'm sorry but um wt was au oc and those thingys mean exactly?
CowboysAndAngels chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ewww! You make me want to throw up. U have to know its a bad story when I can't even get 2 words into the thing with out gagging. Ugh! Good luck with ur stories. I don't read the kinda of stories. Sorry.
Forever Inuyasha chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Cant wait for the eoilogue:))))
KneeSan chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Sorry if I disappeared, I got hit by a car but I'm back! Wait, what's that? Oh, you're ENDING it? Well F that I disagree! What's that? I have no say in the matter? Oh. Well then. Fine.

I was happy I got to read like 3 chapters at once but not to happy they were to beginning of the end ;) I had opinions on them, but they kind of went out the window at that revelation and I forgot what they were.
TheUltimateMexican chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Well that escalated quickly O.O
e just met her and he's alreadt holding her hand... How adorable :3
Happinesssmile20 chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
Yay! I was worried you wouldn't finish this story! Yay! Are they going to free all of the others?
Robastar34 chapter 21 . 11/9/2013
Wow, a great chapter and updated fast. Can't get any better :)