Reviews for No Way Out But Through
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh fuck! Yet another fic unfinished. Godamn. You have a lot of unfinished jeff/Annie fics please finish them?
A chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Holy hell this was major hot! Please tell me this isn't finished! Desperate for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Is this the end? Frustrating. I want more.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm dying!
Anon chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Read from start to finish but I really need to know what happens now so please continue! So good.
lexlady chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
...There's something about them being able to perform under duress that seems incredibly implausible to me...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Woh hot! Plz continue!
LeahBunny chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
This is excellent! Please continue.
DI4W chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I predicted a disaster for the sex last chapter which was unsatisfying to read but this more than made up for it. Very hot and emotional too. BRAVO for this.
PLEASE chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOME HOT FIC I NEED MORE JA HOT FIC NOW!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I am loving this story! Your characterizations are spot-on and the actions are believable given the unusual circumstances (to say the least). I can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
That's *better* Jeff. Shit that was some hot fucking right there! Can we get some more of that up in here soon like now.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I needs a cool down after that! One of the hotest sex scenes i've read. Is this finished? I really hope not!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Major hot please update soon! Desperate to find out what happens next!
tvlover84 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
omg omg that was hotness times a billion! lol. I'm confused by the ending was Jeff crying and why?Is it because they are captive? I'm not sure but i love love love this and need more more more!