Reviews for Just Say I Loved You
Kisuru-chan chapter 1 . 9/5
Aw, Subaru coming to terms with his like-love emotions for Seishirou is cute. And I love how Seishirou's sort of accepting his revelation here but doesn't know what he should exactly feel or do by the ending. I can almost feel the question mark above his head.

Cute fluff. I don't think it's all that out of character if you consider Subaru realizes what one of his greatest flaws was all along and decides he'll change that about himself.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
so sweet. if only that's the way the canon went. *sigh!*
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So adorable!

You really have a knack for putting your own spin on these two, but keeping them in character at the same time. Ugh...I know EXACTLY what you mean about bad feelings after reading Tokyo Babylon (or even X). Damn it.

These two need more non-angsty stories for the sanity of us all!

Great job!
chalkbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Loved this the first time I read it, and love it now! Your Subaru was wonderfully IC, and the premise behind this is one of those "What-ifs" that makes TB all the sadder. Sei-chan's fluffy side was adorable, and this helps with the hurts from TB!
angelOFghosts chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ah so cute. I love your style of writing and that you put into words things we might have liked to have happened in Tokyo Babylon. Thank you.