Reviews for Okay
i.love.books.more.than.people chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Love this. I like the pov, it's not necessarily hazel but like a jumble of beautiful that describes them. I used beautiful as a noun just there. But anyway it's really good:) love TFiOS.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
im squealing & crying at the same time this is too perfect.
My Sonic Adventure chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
love it!

3 My Sonic Adventure
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I was so shocked when Gus died I honestly thought hazel was going to die first nice job btw
Rachybob23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Aww so sweet
I loved it
vet98 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Shocking Pinx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
wow that was beautiful 3 i just finished tfios and it made me cry nonstop for about an hour until i fell asleep.
AssassinAuthor chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Okay. Okay. Okay. I will NOT cry. I just reread TFIOS. I already cried enough. And this was just great. Really. Honestly. And I see you mildly admire John Green. Nerdfighter?
AssassinAuthor
too tired chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was beautiful 3
DFTBA
theredrobin chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really like the way you have the poem begin and end with the same words; it just seems to tie it all together nicely. And John has forever ruined the word "okay."
Erudite-Dauntless Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. Stunning. Brilliant. Amazing.

I just finished TFiOS today (in one sitting, may I add) and I'm still crying. Such a strong but fragile story. Wonderful. And I think that you did it extreme justice. This poem was so relevant to the story, so true to the characters. I could totally see Hazel saying this. Amazing job.

Awesome poem. I'm adding it to my favorites right now. Once again, amazing job.