Reviews for Sarah's Despair
Xepher06 chapter 36 . 2/8
You go Esmerald! Keeping your cool.
Why do I feel like Jareth's plan might do more harm than good...hugh. Especially since he said it was 'marvelous'. That can never be a good sign.
So sorry I'm only reviewing now. Busy busy!
Can't wait for the next chapter to see what chaos Jareth causes to get back his Sarah!
angela jones chapter 36 . 1/13
wonderful...upload!please!i need to know if their marriage will last!
jenaleec chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
Very nice!
Rora chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Okay... Jareth is a TOTAL DICK... But it's strangely applicable here. Very to the movie. In fact, it's pretty spot on. He needs to stop calling her "dear" though. Makes me wanna kill a bitch. Insensitive cur.
Xepher06 chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Omg! It was Jareth's mom?! Way to go!
But poor Jareth, it was bad enough that Darin made Sarah forget she loves Jareth but that she hates him?! So many surprises. Just love them all.
afraidofspiders chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
The ring...I think the ring that Jareth gave Sarah will bring here memories back when she touches it
aboutnici chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
God, I hope that they'll fix Sarah's memories of Jareth and her daughter like fast!
excentricaluli chapter 35 . 12/21/2014
NOOOO! THE PLOT THICKENS MORE! :D
Xepher06 chapter 34 . 12/20/2014
AAAHHHH! No, not Sarah. How will Jareth heal her now? Even if he does heal her the memory erasing spell is still working, how will he get rid of that?! Ooohhhh! So many things to look forward to in the next chapter! So excited!
excentricaluli chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
oh god no!
Xepher06 chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
Yippie! Thank you so much for not abandoning this story.
Ugh! Darin just won't let Sarah go. At least he's not going to hurt Valentina. Wonder how Jareth will take this turn of events? Ooooh! So excited for the next update. Hopefully you'll gets lots of reviews to get you inspired again! :) 3
excentricaluli chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
NOOOOOO! THE PLOT THICKENS! :D
kittykatluvur777 chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Omg I do care!
And I love what youve done with the story
SailsOfOblivion chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Imbecile, not imbosil, you imbecile...
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Four carats? Suburban housewives in New Jersey get four carat diamonds from their grammar-school teacher husbands. A king should be giving his bride FIFTY carats minimum.