Reviews for Take Me on a Journey Through Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love this! Great idea for a different Au for Rose. Her thoughts through this are interesting and amusing.
Nekoline chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is just wonderful.

thanks for the nice time reading you.

!Neko
RevieWriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
it would be nice to read more about this like how Rose would act when she got off the happy drugs and being faced with cat-nuns it also would be interesting to see how events would change without Nine there and Ten probably trying to be careful with her and perhaps feeling a bit responsible (Parental) over her. Or to see what other effects being in an explosion would have on Rose.
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Fun little AU, I love Rose's point of view. I was curious where you got the prompt from? Is there a Doctor who fanfiction site that does those? I love the last line! "Even into the blue box that's bizarrely appeared crammed into the supply cupboard." :D Thanks for the little treat!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Fantastic!
CaseyDoodle chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Queen, I love your work. I follow you, just because I love the stories you come up with. This one is no exception, it's amazing. The idea that the Doctor missed that Rose was there; accidentally hurting an innocent person, that would tear him up. And Rose is still Rose, even through the medication. I would point to one problem I had though: The line, "If that's what you want, he doesn't say, but I hear it anyway. Or maybe I just want to hear it. Running away with him forever sounds like quite the plan." The whole story seems to be 3rd person, except for this line. If it's a direct thought of hers, I'd probably put it in italics or bold, just to set it apart. Other than that, though, this story was great. ) I look forward to more of your stories.
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Interesting. I would be curious to read more. Well done. :)