Reviews for This Cold Land
rebecca021200 chapter 1 . 1/13
Please update soon ;)
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 1/12
Aaaaarg ! I finally got around reading those two chapters and they were so epic and now I want to know more but aaaaarg CLIFFHANGER!

Special kudo for the epic kiss! Bloody hell, Astrid and Gwaine! Talk about power couple :D!
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
I can't believe you stopped here. I just can't. No way. You can't have done that.
Give me half an hour to cool down and I'll write about how awesome this story is so far. But please, please, please post the next chapter soon. Your readers are dying here.
Indigene Syke chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
AHHHH! Update!
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
So Kol is obviously Astrid's brother, which is awesome, but her kissing Gwaine was something I completely did not see coming! It was awesome! And Arthur better get there soon' because as capable and terrifyingly powerful as Merlin is, he has Kol to protect, and he will need help eventually. This trip has not been kind to him.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
You got married? Congratulations, darling!

This chapter is definitely up to your usual standards, and despite it being so long since you last updated, I am still interested and enjoying it!
JinsTales chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Amazing! I can't wait for another chapter.
gabrixll chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Kol is Astrid's brother I just know it. On another note, my god that was an awesome cliffhanger, can't wait for more!
Those sadistic tendencies chapter 16 . 10/16/2016
Don't stop there! Please continue
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Please continue!
Lumina Solaris chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
Nooooo! Why? Why would you do this to us?

This story is absolutely fantastic, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. About two chapters ago or so, the story was starting to go a bit slowly (though not overly slowly, obviously. Just the sort of slow that all stories eventually reach right before things start to pick up the pace again), and, I knew that probably meant that things were about to get really good. I honestly considered stopping reading there, just so I wouldn't have to deal with a cliffhanger. But, I damned myself - I kept reading. And now there's this bloody cliffhanger. I want to read more! Please upload when you can! I know life can get in the way of writing, but you've got a great story going here!

Thank you for all of the work you have put into this story and any others you have written. I don't know how often you get thanked for your time and effort, but, on behalf of all of the people who have been enjoying this story but didn't actually feel like reviewing (I'm guilty of this pretty often), thank you. Your writing is wonderful.

Love,
Lumina
FaolanLupa chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
Cliffhanger hit me almost as hard as Astrid hit Gwaine
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
Ok ok I knew it wasn't finished but I want it to be sooo badly. Gosh I love your writing and please update as soon as possible ;)
Aaronna chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Oh gosh!
First Gwaine nearly killed Arthur when He took out the mast, then he got slapped, kissed, slapped, and kissed again, now you had that happen to Merlin! Gahhh! *melts into a stuttering puddle*
Msomaji chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Good chapter. Gotta love gwain. That kiss though! haha
Oh I hope Merlin will have enough strength to escape and not to end up freezing to death while escaping.