Reviews for This Cold Land
myrosedream chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This had been a great story, and if you ever want to continue, I would be super happy. Your writting is amazing and the plot has been very interesting. I know it is hard to keep up with life, but please, I need a little resolution to this!
PineappleKiwiMango chapter 20 . 10/1/2017
I've read most, if not all, of your stories, (Merlin, Psych, and Percy Jackson). And I have to say, this is my favorite. It is incredibly well written and I love the plot! Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2017
This is AMAZING! I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
So glad to see some major major plot development! I'll be so happy to see how it finally ends! Love love love it!

By the way, I think maybe Onam's mother had a different name in a earlier chapter? Started with an H? Or maybe I'm crazy! Either way, great story!
MamzelleHermy chapter 20 . 7/27/2017
Loooooved the chapter! i can't wait for the next one :D !
loveagoodstory101 chapter 20 . 7/24/2017
I do like Onam's mom. I thought at first Arthur was going to stay so Merlin and he could have a little soul searching/bonding moment.
oma13 chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Fabulous chapter. I'm so glad Kol is better and hope for the same for Merlin! Looking forward!
chele the original chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Things came together nicely. poor Merlin.
TN Sarah chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
great update, can't wait for more
general zargon chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Thank you for the update, I enjoyed this set-up chapter! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
mersan123 chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Hi Emachinescat. A wonderful chapter. Arthur and Merlin are reunited - although Merlin is in no state to be celebrating. Probably just as well as it gives Arthur some time to simmer down.
Loved Astrid and Kol. Look forward to a cameo by Onam's mum. Should be good.
Many thanks.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 20 . 7/22/2017
Hooray for a new chapter! Great stuff. I wish I had time to comment further.
Cool chapter 20 . 7/22/2017
Amazing story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mizzymel chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
Love this story. So glad I found it again and that it's recently updated. Can't wait for the next!
Forever Day chapter 19 . 7/13/2017
So happy that you're updating again! It's been forever since I last read a Merlin fanfic, and I had forgotten how fond I was of the characters. Despite having no clue apart from the synopsis what the rest of the plot had been, I have really enjoyed these last few chapters and I'm looking forward to seeing how you resolve this.