Reviews for This Cold Land
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 14 . 1/3
This story is terrible. You're terrible to Merlin and the Vikings are terrible and your cliffhanger is terrible and I can't help but absolutely love it. Haha you thought I was a hater for a second. Sorry I'm ornery tonight. Would it be too terrible of me to request an update? It's terribly needed ;)
ForIHaveTakenOverTheWorld chapter 14 . 12/22/2015
Please update!
maxfan28535 chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Wow that was interesting. Your characters are fantastic by the way.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Hey, I was really, really enjoying the story, well written and riveting. I really hope you could continue it - its probably the best fanfiction I've ever read. Please carry on *puppy dog eyes*
mizzymel chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
When you say this will be finished, I'm holding you to that lol. I've wanted to read this fic for awhile and I keep seeing it pop up in peoples favorites... but it's not been updated in over a year and I'm afraid to get into the story only to never get an ending. Hope your school workload is more manageable soon and you'll update this soon.
tvshowsfanatic chapter 14 . 6/25/2015
Omg! What happened to continuing this story? I really liked it!
tvshowsfanatic chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
Hey, so just started reading this story and loving it already! Your interpretation of how Lancelot and Gwaine meet made me laugh :P
And btw - I swear I've seen you around the fanfiction site before, do you write for other fandoms eg Sherlock, DW? Xx
Cressi13 chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
I've never watched merlin but your story has made me want to watch it- and I will as soon as I can _
I love your story! Update soon :-D
FanOfRandomThings chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
I am really enjoying this story, but I'm so sad you didn't continue! Please write more, you left us readers at such a cliff hanger! What will happen to Arthur and the knights? Will Kol be able to help Merlin? Please update again!
Dragonanzar chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Very interesting story. I enjoyed the Ranger's Apprentice books, though admittedly, I didn't read past number 4 because I found the later ones, in particular number 3 quite depressing due to the drug addiction. I hope that's not going to happen here! Merlin, at least, has magic to help. Why doesn't he call Kilgarrah? Or would travelling over the storm-tossed seas be to dangerous for him? I know he's biding his time, but his physical condition is only going to deteriorate, so if he waits too long, he won't be capable of escaping!
2Lazy2LogIn chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
When will u continue?
Ltchoz chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
More please! Love your story. Please continue, what's going to happen to Merlin and Arthur?!
Kas3y chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Ok. I found this story a while ago but never ended up reading it. But then I finished reading ur 'Visiting Prince' story (again :P) And I just gotta say I LOVE ur writing, I could read it all bloody day. So I felt like more Whump Merlin cuz I love it and decided to give this a read. And Boy do I gotta tell ya that this story is FANTASTIC! I LOVE it and I realllyyyy love that u brought both Lance and Gwaine into it (especially Gwaine, love protective Gwaine) So I also gotta tell u to plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come back and finish this story :D Cannot wait for more :)
zeacat chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
more! it is great i just want to get to the Arthur saving Merlin!
guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
can't wait for the next update! good luck on your Master's degree!