Reviews for This Cold Land
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 11/24
So Kol is obviously Astrid's brother, which is awesome, but her kissing Gwaine was something I completely did not see coming! It was awesome! And Arthur better get there soon' because as capable and terrifyingly powerful as Merlin is, he has Kol to protect, and he will need help eventually. This trip has not been kind to him.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 11/24
You got married? Congratulations, darling!

This chapter is definitely up to your usual standards, and despite it being so long since you last updated, I am still interested and enjoying it!
JinsTales chapter 16 . 11/24
Amazing! I can't wait for another chapter.
gabrixll chapter 16 . 10/25
Kol is Astrid's brother I just know it. On another note, my god that was an awesome cliffhanger, can't wait for more!
Those sadistic tendencies chapter 16 . 10/16
Don't stop there! Please continue
Please continue!
Lumina Solaris chapter 16 . 9/25
Nooooo! Why? Why would you do this to us?

This story is absolutely fantastic, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. About two chapters ago or so, the story was starting to go a bit slowly (though not overly slowly, obviously. Just the sort of slow that all stories eventually reach right before things start to pick up the pace again), and, I knew that probably meant that things were about to get really good. I honestly considered stopping reading there, just so I wouldn't have to deal with a cliffhanger. But, I damned myself - I kept reading. And now there's this bloody cliffhanger. I want to read more! Please upload when you can! I know life can get in the way of writing, but you've got a great story going here!

Thank you for all of the work you have put into this story and any others you have written. I don't know how often you get thanked for your time and effort, but, on behalf of all of the people who have been enjoying this story but didn't actually feel like reviewing (I'm guilty of this pretty often), thank you. Your writing is wonderful.

Love,
Lumina
FaolanLupa chapter 16 . 9/25
Cliffhanger hit me almost as hard as Astrid hit Gwaine
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 16 . 9/25
Ok ok I knew it wasn't finished but I want it to be sooo badly. Gosh I love your writing and please update as soon as possible ;)
Aaronna chapter 16 . 9/20
Oh gosh!
First Gwaine nearly killed Arthur when He took out the mast, then he got slapped, kissed, slapped, and kissed again, now you had that happen to Merlin! Gahhh! *melts into a stuttering puddle*
Msomaji chapter 16 . 9/20
Good chapter. Gotta love gwain. That kiss though! haha
Oh I hope Merlin will have enough strength to escape and not to end up freezing to death while escaping.
emma.l.aze chapter 16 . 9/20
AAAAAHHHHHHH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

Seriously though, good chapter! Glad to see Gwaine get it together enough to save everyone :) I'm looking forward to the next update, hopefully there's badass merlin! :D
Kumioko chapter 16 . 9/20
I loved it! Although I hoped that there will be something more between Merlin and Astrid haha and is Col Astrids brother? Is Merlin and Col are going to run away together? How are Vikings going to react to Merlins Magic? Can't wait for next chapter! Hope you'll update soon!
BreathingMagic chapter 16 . 9/20
Oooooooh shit! I don't like cursing much THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN! Am I right in presuming hat Kol most likely is Astrid's little brother? Nah don't answer that but I think it's pretty clear anyway. God oh god - when you wrote that Merlin's grip on his magic was slipping, I thought this was going to be a typical Merlin fanfiction "oh he's totally thinking about doing magic but you know he was losing air so he just couldn't think of a spell and I'm ignoring the fact that it doesn't take more than a flick of his eyes to blast people to the other end of the kingdom" moment, but no, his eyes opened gold and now I'm soooo excited to see what's going to happen and what their reactions will be when they realize they caught themselves a powerful sorcerer! Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one - also I really love that moment between Astrid and Gwaine. ;)
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 9/20