Reviews for Blank Slate
Pearlofeuphoria chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh you still have to keep this going on girl! I miss John and natalie!
tamara72 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Update soon!
Dee chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I confess I rather like this Derek character. Which just seems wrong. I like John and Sam okay and can see it going somewhere eventually. But then you put Nat and John together again and that just makes a girl happy. *G*
georgiagal chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Oh I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this story. I love it and can't wait to see how John and Natalie work their way back together. I have to thank you. You and Carolinagal were the two authors that made me want to write again. So thank you for that. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
itzcheeseball chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
great update.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Love this story I hope you make John squirm a little with the new guy in Natalie's life:)
Dee chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
So good. I love everyone pointing out John's chasing ghosts problem. Truthfully I wouldn't blame Nat for giving him the heave-ho. Love him but she's put up with a lot from the guy. Still ever the optimist I hope he gets the girl and we have a happily (until next time) ever after. *L*
CarolinaGal08 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the twist about Natalie dating someone else. When you had the line in the first chapter about there being something else Natalie needed to tell John, I really thought you were going the pregnancy route, but this opens up so many more possibilities for drama! Maybe a little competition is just what John needs to remind him that he needs to fight for his girl!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Great chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
itzcheeseball chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
great update.
CarolinaGal08 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oh John, you have some serious work to do to make this up to Natalie! I totally agree that the restraining order came mostly from Clint. Had to shake my head at John commenting that it didn't work trying to push him away with the restraining order...someone needs to point out that you don't get pushed much further away than another woman's bed! Anyway, thanks for another great chapter! Would love to see some Natalie/Jessica moments if they fit into the story!
Dee chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
He slept with her! Well, hell that's going to take some work to make up for. Liam is so adorable. Can't wait for the next installment.
Aggie girl chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter! Cannot wait to see what happens next!
Jangie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Loving this story. The dialogue when they were first alone in the room was classic Jolie. Can't wait for more!
Dee chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Give him another chance Nat. He's a dunder head but he's your dunder head. Good chapter. Can't wait to see what Natty has to say.