Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
kffs chapter 6 . 4/8
Fun and interesting!

Thanks for writing!
Twylyte chapter 6 . 3/8
I'd quite like to see this continued. It's very good.
-Twy
FinalGuardian chapter 6 . 2/23
Surprising but great fic, definitely looking forward to the next update.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 6 . 2/15
This is an awesome story. I hope to read more soon.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 1/5
I love this! I eagerly await for more!
St. Fyrecat chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
This is a fun concept. I am enjoying this story. I hope you continue to post!
Thanks for sharing your imagination with the rest of us!
distrubia chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
some stuff i can overlook, but suspension of disbelief is really hard with some of the ill thought out things in here.
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Fun story so far.
Benji-C chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Well... I like this story also. Xander as Darth Vader is great. Hope he eventually gets the time to mod the suit so it looks less clunky. Think I still prefer Faith No More over this one though.
Greysh chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
nice crossover :) I like it a lot! xander is badass as lord Vader.
I hope that you will continue with this fic. I am interested what xander will do in the future.
good luck with the next chapter.
Ressan chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Nice chapter, tought Xander/Vader will need to be a badass to hold the ship with it being crewed by an US army vs him and 4 stormtroopers, tought he could begin later to recruit from worlds he saves.
Ressan chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter.
Ressan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Seems interesting.
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Great chapter. He only worked 22 hours a day for 5 weeks?! And then passed out?! Out source his job to Asians or Hispanics! They work harder! Errrr...dark humor here. There's actually at least one large Chinese factory that has 'suicide nets' from stopping their workers from jumping of the roof of the building because they are being over worked. Well, no chance of him harming himself or others because he doesn't have access to a 'knife' or firearms...
DarkStrider chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Great stuff! I really like this fic, so cannot wait to see more. I especially like that Xander isn't just Vader with another name and that some of the Xander goofiness is still shining through.