Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 11/3
interesting though why did you have buffy still go as a 18th century noblewoman {Who were trained to basically be servants in all but name to their husbands} when you could've had her and willow go as something different like Xander did as vader?
Shadowpawzzz chapter 6 . 9/11
aww this was solo good!
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 8/12
It probably would have been less confusing to drop "Captain" as a rank and use the term solely as designation of the CO of a ship.
ShaiGar chapter 6 . 4/10
I hope when you're done with Dragon Knight you give this another go. It's fucking awesome.
Darth Lord Vader? NO! Just... No. you cannot call yourself a Star Wars fan, not unless you acknowledge your mistake try to rectify them.

Signed Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Budda
thunder18 chapter 6 . 1/10
Great chapter Update soon
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I know this hasn't been worked on for years, but I'd just like to point out that even if 300,000 tried to take the ship from Xander he wouldn't lose it, not unless they literally caught him sleeping, otherwise the Force would warn him before anyone could take him by surprise...it would also likely wake him if he was asleep. Combine that with the fact that lightsabers can deflect blaster bolts and bullets probably couldn't penetrate his armor, and yes, if he can deflect a blaster bolt the Force would allow him to stop bullets. Next is the fact that even as large as the Executor is it doesn't have too many large open areas where he could be overwhelmed with blasterbolts, and finally, let's not forget that it's HIS ship, if they pissed him off enough he could turn off life support and/or flood areas with traitors with poisonous gases. So no, He has nothing to fear while in the center of his power.

That said, since a large portion of his crew are from a single country and come from people who volunteered to serve in that country's militaries, Xand r might well find himself without much of a crew when the three years are up, so he'd be best off building an army of droids...hopefully smarter droids than those in the prequels.
AvidReader chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
This is an interesting twist on the tale. Needless to say, the indefinite (infinite?) hiatus is a bit disappointing. I hope you'll find your inspiration to continue.
Traveler4069 chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
Simple review: very good story with good character development. Please continue And thanks for sharing. Marked as a favorite and am following
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Very cool story! Hope you continue it sometime! :D
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
If it were me I'd broadcast the president 's conversation by all major news chanllels just to troll the man.

Techno pagan Jenny Calendar might also be a good crew choice given that she knows him already and can provide tech and magic supports
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
Ouch the change. Poor Xander

Ahaha I wonder how the other nations react when their satellites pick up the ship
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Poor Xander . Well at least he is still young and has a strong heart... If it were someone middle aged they'd probably have a heart attack once they see out the window/screen.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
Is this abandoed because I really liked it
please come back to it pleeesssseee
Edward95 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015