Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
Benji-C chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Well... I like this story also. Xander as Darth Vader is great. Hope he eventually gets the time to mod the suit so it looks less clunky. Think I still prefer Faith No More over this one though.
Greysh chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
nice crossover :) I like it a lot! xander is badass as lord Vader.
I hope that you will continue with this fic. I am interested what xander will do in the future.
good luck with the next chapter.
Ressan chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Nice chapter, tought Xander/Vader will need to be a badass to hold the ship with it being crewed by an US army vs him and 4 stormtroopers, tought he could begin later to recruit from worlds he saves.
Ressan chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter.
Ressan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Seems interesting.
EvilTheLast chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Great chapter. He only worked 22 hours a day for 5 weeks?! And then passed out?! Out source his job to Asians or Hispanics! They work harder! Errrr...dark humor here. There's actually at least one large Chinese factory that has 'suicide nets' from stopping their workers from jumping of the roof of the building because they are being over worked. Well, no chance of him harming himself or others because he doesn't have access to a 'knife' or firearms...
DarkStrider chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Great stuff! I really like this fic, so cannot wait to see more. I especially like that Xander isn't just Vader with another name and that some of the Xander goofiness is still shining through.
tenchifew chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Great story, very interesting chapter.
Thank you for writing.
Kaiya Azure chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Interesting, I don't recall seeing such an event, but Vader being able to "fly" in reverse while aiming his guns at those tailing him does sound like a very effective tactic. That Death Gliders are already quite inflexible when compared to the F-302 Fighter-interceptor makes their odds against TIE fighters seem a lot slimmer.

Funny how my memories of Vader do not include him displaying the same mechanical skill he showed when he was Anakin Skywalker. Granted, I may not have seen everything Vader, but still. Vader using a blaster certainly sound interesting. Although he may need to consider training in the use of a Zat for some reason...

No offense to Lucas, but I think he was more concerned with the story than the gaps in rank.
Starway Man chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Great to see an update of this story! Wow, five weeks of working 22-hour days...wish I could have pulled that off back in my student days. Interesting about how you went into detail on the army versus navy ranks, I am assume that is going to be tied to a major plot development soon. And Vader on skates? Now I've seen everything...what next, Apophis in a tutu? More soon!
Piterio chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Nice, short but nice. Honestly i don't really care about ranks, but you thinking about that is very thoughtful of you. Anyway thank for this chapter i enjoyed reading it.
Kaiya Azure chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Yeah, prophecies have a funny habit of being vague and wide open to interpretation. While I hope Xander meets Thor and asks about Roswell, I'm surprised that he didn't ask for a copy of everything related to Star Wars that would more than likely be reviewed by the SGC as well. Still, I doubt Xander would try to make his own Star Forge or at least refrain from incorporating the force since the Stargate universe does provide alternatives.
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Impressive. Story, Characters, Style of writing, Interplay between character all top notch. Xander situation of having Vader's body well told. High points for Movie quotes and for low humor, but loss of points for not Force choking Kinsey.

Peanut Gallery
Icis of Avalon chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Amazing story, so glad you updated. I really hope you keep writing this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I sooooo hope he builds his own force and doesn't let earth rob him!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »