Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Impressive. Story, Characters, Style of writing, Interplay between character all top notch. Xander situation of having Vader's body well told. High points for Movie quotes and for low humor, but loss of points for not Force choking Kinsey.

Peanut Gallery
Icis of Avalon chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Amazing story, so glad you updated. I really hope you keep writing this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I sooooo hope he builds his own force and doesn't let earth rob him!
Mortimer Grimm chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
A good chapter. A good story. One I hope updates again soon :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Great to see more of this here again, especially that sweet moment with Xander and Willow, and can imagine it must be close to hell that he can't even kiss her on the forehead anymore. Will look forward to seeing if Kinsey is somehow able to cause more trouble, or if the others trying to be sneaked on board might be as well, and if Xander's going to end up going all Dark Lord of the Sith on them for a moment.
tenchifew chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Really glad to see that this story is not abandoned.
Great chapter!
Really looking forward to see what is going to happen next.
Thank you for writing.
EvilTheLast chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Great update...finally. Hmmmm...the NID thinks they can take out Vader out and/or take his toys...good luck with that. Loved the Senator Robert Kinsey scene.
Chargone chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Yay chapter!
Now I'm wondering which side Finn and Gates (did i get that right?) Will come down on. I'm betting at least one will stick with Xander, plus or minus a few initial hiccups.
Delusional Fishies chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Thought he would be able to sense all the spies on his ship.
Eljin1 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
i totally agree with that last paragraph. yes he did bring balance back to the force. the jedi should have been much more worried about their prophecy if they released that
Gear-2557 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Great now I have the image of Finn and Gates trying to win over the recruits only for Xander to show up and do something non sequential.

Gates: He is a threat to our nation and our world!

Xander rollerblades past the doorway.

Xander: Wooooohooooo! (crash)...I meant to do that.
Piterio chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
First chapter was okay. Second, third and fourth were great. Fifth was mindblowing. I think that the deal with US government was rushed but it's Xander he's young and well still somewhat naive despite Vader influence.
Calling Willow is also good though i hoped that more people would come, maybe Amy or some others but Faith isn't around yet, Oz... hey why not Oz i know that they didn't know each other during haloween but maybe during Xander absence the befriended. I think that he is great character and maybe force positive... it came out a little funny. Well there is still a lot of them on the ship, trio and Tucker, though i hoped that Spike was also there since his quiet hilarious and cool in his own way.
Well that aside chapter five was great, very funny ad going in some interesting directions(some much plotting). I look forward to what going to happen next.
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Well i agree more or less. While i don't think he would be so diplomatic about it he wouldn't let people get hurt unless it would serve his goals.
Starway Man chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Great to see another chapter of this story! I was hoping you'd update it, thank you and well done. And I have to agree with some of the other reviewers; it would make a LOT of sense for Xander to change the color of his armor/clothing upon interacting with the people of Earth. For the Goa'uld/bad guys, black sends the message perfectly well; for your allies, there's no point in looking like someone that they will automatically assume is a bad guy at first sight. As for the rest, I'm not sure why Cordelia showed up along with the rest of the gang, but no doubt you'll explain. Riley and Forrest, I suspect, will soon be thrown out of an airlock without a spacesuit. The scene at the end between Xander and Willow was a classic! Great definition of 'balance' there, made me LOL. More soon!
darthjohn chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
awesome! Unexpected but really sweet chapter. Can't wait for the next installment
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »