Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
dfshie chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Thought he would be able to sense all the spies on his ship.
Eljin1 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
i totally agree with that last paragraph. yes he did bring balance back to the force. the jedi should have been much more worried about their prophecy if they released that
Gear-2557 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Great now I have the image of Finn and Gates trying to win over the recruits only for Xander to show up and do something non sequential.

Gates: He is a threat to our nation and our world!

Xander rollerblades past the doorway.

Xander: Wooooohooooo! (crash)...I meant to do that.
Piterio chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
First chapter was okay. Second, third and fourth were great. Fifth was mindblowing. I think that the deal with US government was rushed but it's Xander he's young and well still somewhat naive despite Vader influence.
Calling Willow is also good though i hoped that more people would come, maybe Amy or some others but Faith isn't around yet, Oz... hey why not Oz i know that they didn't know each other during haloween but maybe during Xander absence the befriended. I think that he is great character and maybe force positive... it came out a little funny. Well there is still a lot of them on the ship, trio and Tucker, though i hoped that Spike was also there since his quiet hilarious and cool in his own way.
Well that aside chapter five was great, very funny ad going in some interesting directions(some much plotting). I look forward to what going to happen next.
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Well i agree more or less. While i don't think he would be so diplomatic about it he wouldn't let people get hurt unless it would serve his goals.
Starway Man chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Great to see another chapter of this story! I was hoping you'd update it, thank you and well done. And I have to agree with some of the other reviewers; it would make a LOT of sense for Xander to change the color of his armor/clothing upon interacting with the people of Earth. For the Goa'uld/bad guys, black sends the message perfectly well; for your allies, there's no point in looking like someone that they will automatically assume is a bad guy at first sight. As for the rest, I'm not sure why Cordelia showed up along with the rest of the gang, but no doubt you'll explain. Riley and Forrest, I suspect, will soon be thrown out of an airlock without a spacesuit. The scene at the end between Xander and Willow was a classic! Great definition of 'balance' there, made me LOL. More soon!
darthjohn chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
awesome! Unexpected but really sweet chapter. Can't wait for the next installment
Kingdark chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Very good chapter indeed. I actually had to reread the whole thing because I wasn't sure what it was all about. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm most definitely looking forward for more. I can't come up with something to complain about, be that grammar wise or spelling wise so that's good.

Kingdark
Dracco chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Awesome, noce to see you writing this again. Here's to the next chapter being out soon:)
oddhack chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This is quite fun. Two comments:

- Xander might get better reactions from people if he changed clothes, even if only by changing robe color, and perhaps restyled his helmet.

- No matter how many NDAs you have, if you put a quarter of a million soldiers in deep space, their families are going to demand answers to where they are. Disclosure is going to have to happen sooner rather than later, or governments will fall.
The DCG chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
With Xan and willow going away buff's going to need some more support. Had the odd idea of Hammond helping. At lest for advice, given how cut off buffy is from most family. A little subbed in granddad/miltary support/advice would do a world of good.
flan bridge chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Yeah I think a cosmetic alteration of the suit would have been one of the first things done.
black panter chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
i love the story,
would also love to see the next chapter.
how would the be fighting the goould?
Mortimer Grimm chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Good work! Another chapter, please?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Go DAM NIT! You're a freaking shinies author! And I don't have anything to redirect your short attention span back to this story.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »