Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
irezel chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
woooohoo! this is interesting...are you gonna continue it?
thunder18 chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
disappointing that there is not mire to read a very interesting story
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
damn good story looking forward to more :)
happyhooligan2001 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Having Willow on board should be a force multiplier. A witch should be equal to a Jedi. The new technology should be nice except for the stormtrooper armor. If a teddy bear with a stick can kick your ass then your armor is useless. Get rid of it.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Looks like Xander is already channeling some Vader trying to make him out to be not all bad. Of course everybody is the hero of their own story. Hitler thought he was a good guy, so did Robespierre, Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao. Of course some innocent people had to suffer for the greater good. I'm not sure i would want to trust this guy with this much power. And his manpower demands are insane. The U.S. Air Force presently has only about 350,000 active duty personnel. The entire armed forces of the United States has about 1,500,000. That's a pretty large chunk of the population for a top secret project. And with that many people involved there's no way to keep it secret.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I'm sure the Executor would be a nice addition to Stargate Command. I would be a bit worried about Xander having some more Darth Vader relapses.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
So Darth Xander has control of a star destroyer but only during Halloween? I wonder who the storm troopers are. Other people in the area dressed as storm troopers? Time to read on.
Icis of Avalon chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I usually only search for stories over 40,000 words, but I stumbled upon yours and am glad I did. You have an amazing beginning here and I really hope that you continue with this story as I see that you haven't updated in several months.
falconred chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
please add some more soon
eliteshadow chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
epic chapter please hurry up and post the next chapters please i and many others would love to read more of this story so pleasse hurry up!

eliteshadow
tenchifew chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very interesting story.
Getting a lot of "River" vibes from Andrew.
...and Xander would have had far easier time were prequels already out.
Not too much understanding for Anakin/Vader before them.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Thank you for writing.
SpeaksInRiddles chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Now, this is interesting. I'd love to see where this is going.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Oh, this is Hilarious. The only way it would be better is if it was a Warhammer Ship of the Line instead... Oberon would be the best, but an Retribution or even better Emperor would be Awesome.
Anyway, keep it coming.
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
if i didn't know better i'd say poor Andrew... oh well! the Goa'uld are screwed! imagine what what happen if Xander met the Aschen?
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »