Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
Kingdark chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I don't know what the hint of firefly is and sadly I already reached the last chapter. Though I do wonder what xander could do should the hundreds of thousands of people (literally) try to revolt. I'm sure that not even darth vader could slaughter that many people.

A few hints for future warfare would be to find a place (empty planet or a field of asteroids maybe) and start mining it to create lots and lots of droids. I'm sure it should be possible. That way the goa'uld shouldn't stand a chance in my humble opinion.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Okay, I find this to be a BRILLILANT idea. (and I had to stop myself to keep my language all nice and proper too... lol.)

It's a REAL shame that it only has four chapters but I'll take what I can get.
Zhor chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Very nice so far. I think the U.S. would be a bit more compliant if they knew about the possibility of offering a deal with another country...As for the whole arming weapons at him on sight, seemed kind of idiotic. There should be some serious negotiations trouble and more, from that whole situation...Seriously, having to explain vader's point of view to some troops who were supposed to negotiate with him? Aiming weapons at Xander without provocation? Yes, there should be some trouble because of that.
heavyneos chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
love it i hope you keep goin
OrionTheHunter chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Interesting start. I look forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for writing.
readsalot2002 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
more please i like it so far
TenWings chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
hope you update soon
Chargone chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
well, this has all Sorts of potential for awesomeness.

Onwards!
ahrondude chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
You should have Xander get the men from the Jaffa not earth
Bev there first loyalty will be to the USA not xander
ErichCryter chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I understand that this is your story, but you can question: Why Vader wants to share the technology with the U.S. only? I understand patriotism and all that, but if you had to discover the truth about the Stargate, you can not use the resources of a country, but also many others that would better calculate raskhodd resources. Again, if there is a dispute between the two countries go on the control of new technologies, they will be easier to manage. To the point to take control of heads of state.

translated by Google
I'm Only A Reader chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like your story. If you need any ideas, I have some.

The Stargate Series began in 1997. The same year as the second season of "Buffy". If you follow that timeline, "Halloween" occurs in "Stargate's" first season.

The Stargate Movie was Relaesed in 1994. The latest it could have been filmed was 1993. If you assume that the events in the movie happened in 1993, you can assume Daniel and Share spent 1994 peacefully; getting married, having a Honeymoon, and living as man and wife. The events of "Stargate's" first season can be assumed to have happened in 1995. 1997 would have the things that happened in "Stargate's" third season. Carter would be a major. Stargate Command would already have met the Tok'ra, Nox, and Asgard.

The first November episode of the "Stargate" third season was "Foothold". Xander could give help and make repelling the invasion easy, if not easier. The next "Buffy" episode Would be "Lie to Me". Xander could stop Billy Fordham from selling out Buffy to the vampires. Xander then demonstrates the technology he has by curing "Ford's" incureable brain cancer in front of Doctor Carolyn Lamb, Doctor Janet Frasier, and other Stargate doctors. Maybe "Ford" becomes a "little" retarded, or the brain damage isn't noticeable to most people.

There had to be somebody to go as a member of the "Rebel Alliance". "Rebels" and "Imperials", fighting in the streets, would have created chaos to Ethan Rayne's delight. Maybe Xander could find an "Obi Wan Kenobi" and a "Luke Skywalker" to become the Jedi Order and its High Council with him. Daniel Jackson and Andrew Wells may become the first apprentices or Padawans of the Jedi. The people who went as "Rebels" would be welcomed to the command structure controling the Super Star Destroyer by Xander (anything to minimize Andrew caused damage). The guy who went as Han Solo should get a Millenium Falcon. One of the Cordettes (Not Harmony) should have had the sexy Slave Leia costume on.

Before Xander leaves, he should sense through the Force that Jenny Calendar is keeping an important secret. Xander should convince Ms. Calendar to open up, to at least Giles, to prevent disaster.

To crew the Executor quickly, the N.I.D. disassembles the Initiative and uses its personnel. That makes Buffy's future easier and happier. Maggie Walsh and Forrest Gates are upset that they are placed under Xanders command.

Xander gets a little help from the Watchers Council. Ms. Post is ordered to the Executor as a last chance before being kicked out. The team that would have gone after Faith in the future, is sent to help Xander and keep an eye on Ms. Post. The "Watcher" team turns out to be better at fighting the Goa'uld then The Initiative soldiers. Forrest Gates has to be retrained by British civilians.

I lke GenoBeast's idea of Xander getting medical help. But I don't like the idea of a cloned body and transferance of mind to the new body. Clone new lungs and transplant them. The lungs will be the same genetic material as the rest of Xander and so there will be no chance of rejection. Xander gets help from the Tok'ra, Asgard, Tollan, Nox, and from stolen Aschen medical knowledge. Xander keeps his artificial arms and legs. They are stronger.

Xander should force Disclosure to happen sooner. The Prometheus should be built three years earlier with Xanders help. After the N.I.D. is sure they have control on the Executor, Xander, Not Colonel O'Neill, Stops the N.I.D. technology stealing. The N.I.D. is fooled by Xander's Darth Vader Suit. The captured N.I.D. agents are given asylum in return for full confessions and loyalty to Xander and the Executor Crew.
cukernunnos chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Dang it, yet another story I'll have to follow.
Clint Sanderson chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Revanite Xander _, Fav'd.
SquiggytheMage chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
want more!1
HegemonAlexandrov chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Good story, nice to see something new for a change in regards to BtVS/SG-1 crossovers, less Earth-centered. Just keep it coming I can't wait for the next update.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »