Reviews for Ship of the Line: An Unlikely Hope
Icis of Avalon chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I usually only search for stories over 40,000 words, but I stumbled upon yours and am glad I did. You have an amazing beginning here and I really hope that you continue with this story as I see that you haven't updated in several months.
falconred chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
please add some more soon
eliteshadow chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
epic chapter please hurry up and post the next chapters please i and many others would love to read more of this story so pleasse hurry up!

eliteshadow
tenchifew chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Very interesting story.
Getting a lot of "River" vibes from Andrew.
...and Xander would have had far easier time were prequels already out.
Not too much understanding for Anakin/Vader before them.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Thank you for writing.
SpeaksInRiddles chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Now, this is interesting. I'd love to see where this is going.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Oh, this is Hilarious. The only way it would be better is if it was a Warhammer Ship of the Line instead... Oberon would be the best, but an Retribution or even better Emperor would be Awesome.
Anyway, keep it coming.
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
if i didn't know better i'd say poor Andrew... oh well! the Goa'uld are screwed! imagine what what happen if Xander met the Aschen?
Kingdark chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I don't know what the hint of firefly is and sadly I already reached the last chapter. Though I do wonder what xander could do should the hundreds of thousands of people (literally) try to revolt. I'm sure that not even darth vader could slaughter that many people.

A few hints for future warfare would be to find a place (empty planet or a field of asteroids maybe) and start mining it to create lots and lots of droids. I'm sure it should be possible. That way the goa'uld shouldn't stand a chance in my humble opinion.
Kingdark chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Okay, I find this to be a BRILLILANT idea. (and I had to stop myself to keep my language all nice and proper too... lol.)

It's a REAL shame that it only has four chapters but I'll take what I can get.
Zhor chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Very nice so far. I think the U.S. would be a bit more compliant if they knew about the possibility of offering a deal with another country...As for the whole arming weapons at him on sight, seemed kind of idiotic. There should be some serious negotiations trouble and more, from that whole situation...Seriously, having to explain vader's point of view to some troops who were supposed to negotiate with him? Aiming weapons at Xander without provocation? Yes, there should be some trouble because of that.
heavyneos chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
love it i hope you keep goin
OrionTheHunter chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Interesting start. I look forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for writing.
readsalot2002 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
more please i like it so far
TenWings chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
hope you update soon
Chargone chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
well, this has all Sorts of potential for awesomeness.

Onwards!