Reviews for Demigods, Witches, Wizards, and an Oracle
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Whoa! Hazel eyes!? Please correct that!

Harry has GREEN eyes and that's SUPER important because that's the colour of his mother's eyes and that's REALLY important!

And if he had hazel eyes he's going to be a complete copy of James Potter.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
I like the story, but you have one thing wrong. Thalia did not kill Luke. Luke sacrificed himself to sve the world.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
I like your story, but your trivia question is really easy. Katie Gardener's Godly parent is Demeter. Anyway, I really like your story! Thank you for writing it!
sup chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
hi!
FrankZtheArrowhead chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
I really loked the crossover halarious but why didnt you the rest of the charecters in?
Guest Person chapter 28 . 4/26/2015
Okay, um, idk if anyone answered your question from before, so the Golden Trio isn't like a thing from the books, I guess someone just said it online, and it became a thing. I looked it up awhile ago.
You should make a sequel, if you haven't already. (I am reading this after it is finished) I like your writing, this was a good story. I'm still kind of confused why Rachel was at Hogwarts, and just for future reference, it is McGonagall, but this was a great story.
sup chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
hi I dont have an account but I feel for you
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
You got no. 5 chap 13 wrong. He was actually 10 if I remember it correctly.
ImmaTotalWeirdo chapter 28 . 4/12/2015
It was pretty good in my opinion, so a sequel would be nice
Guest chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
Thals is Pinecone Face! Hmph.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Hermione is stupid! Banana stooooopid!.!
Hermione:I am not!
Me; Yes you are.
Hermione: Humph.
ARandomFangirler chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Nico was ten, not 83. Other than hat, really accurate! Awesome! I know you won't read this, but ou are great at fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Lol me to! I 3 pjo,hoo, and GG
PJO wuz here chapter 28 . 3/1/2015
WRITE ITTTTT!
PJO wuz here chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
Easy trivia. Norbert. Duh.
461 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »