Reviews for New Life
SHjarta chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aww, this is lovely! Nicely written :)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
i almost cried i have always love the bond between silver and jim
evulnessluver chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
just a few notes

A) i don't believe Delbert would allow Jim to run off with PIRATES who do ILLEGAL things everyday, and are wanted by the law and will probably end up being hung

B) Jim's mom would not be proud of her son running off with PIRATES, thats like the definition of what she DIDN'T want happening to her son
Welcome to the Carnival chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very well written - I think you captured their emotions beautifully. :)
Silver and Gold chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I loved your story. It's very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
What baffles me is why this doen't have any faves yet. It's so cute.
Mila Ligaf chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
As much as I love the fact that Jim charted his own course and grew up at the end of the film, a part of me wished that he did go with Silver.

Thank you for writing something what the fandom hasn't even thought of. And you deserve praise for not pairing Jim with anyone and just writing about his friendship with Silver. There's a sad lack of father/son stories between Silver and Jim since apparently cheesy Hollywood-style romance seems to be the latest trend.

I really hope you expand this!
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Awwwww...this is so touching. Great story :)
Jennie-JenJen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Finally! I was wondering when someone would write a "what if" fic about Jim taking up on Silver's offer. I congratulate you on that! :D

To start off, very good with your grammar. I saw maybe one or two errors but that's about it.

Second, this fic was very simple and easy to read which isn't a bad thing at all. To each his own style and I enjoyed it.

Third, this fic was a bit cheesy but it was cute and I'm happy that someone posted a new Silver and Jim fic rather than a JimxOC fic. The only thing that seemed a bit unrealistic to me is the fact that Sarah was very understanding with Jim leaving so suddenly. I mean, yes, I know she's fully aware that Jim is meant for adventures and meant to explore the galaxy, but the fact that he left without giving her a decent goodbye would break her heart. Other then that, this was cute and I loved how Jim practically glomped Silver when he came back from giving Delbert the things for Sarah.

God bless!