Reviews for If You Let It Go
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Amazing! It actually made me cry.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is the best thing that ever existed in the universe, except for maybe Darren Criss himself. He's pretty gosh dang amazing. (Also RedVines. XD)
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is incredible. (I'm sorry I've been absent; I know that you have an idea of how busy I've been, but I'm still sorry.) There is so much in and underneath these conversations, so much uncertainty and insecurity and love. It's incredible how you get at the basic reasons behind their break-up, and their failure to break up. I particularly loved the section between Kurt and Rachel - Rachel calling Kurt out on his "trying," and pointing out that he was doing the exact thing he had told her not to do with Finn - she can be very insightful when she wants to be.

And /oh/, when they both confessed - Kurt that he had the ring, and Blaine that he still had Margaret Thatcher Dog - my heart just melted. Or broke in pieces. Maybe both. So gorgeous.
Eve chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very cute, I loved it!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow. That was amazing!
Megeen chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I ususally don't like pure conversation stories, something about them being too minimalistic and not conveying enough, but you managed to do exactly that in this story, so I absolutely love this. The entire conversation flows very well and the emotions are definitelly there, especially though the minimal conversation and short sentences. I really loved it.
Thank you so much for writing this.