Reviews for Hotel Paper
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 1 . 5/20
OMG i am crying please Write a sequel
E-J21 chapter 1 . 4/7
I’m gonna add it to my favourites even though I probably won’t read it again because of the emotional journey in it. Please make a sequel! One where they live happily ever after and Peeta lives with Katniss again!
sweetie21 chapter 1 . 1/24
its an amazing MASTERPIECE
I'm crying so much I guess I've caused a flood which can even make the Sahara wet
I don't think I can bear to tead it again it hurts so much...
Rue91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I love it.

I always tough that Peeta had a debt with the Death, I mean he died like three times in his first games, then one ( maybe two, who knows) in the quarter quell. I love him, but he has too much luck, he just doesn't die, it's weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
awwww thats too sad, crying now, why do these things make me cry :(
GoPinkLion chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Damn, I'm a hot sobbing mess. If that didn't just break my heart completely, I don't know what would.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
So heartbreaking and beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Just had to read this for the gazillionth time and just say Thank You for writing this love story.
Kenzie chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I cried so hard when I read thisExtremely well written and it was really touching
top story chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
Love them always
Monkeyviolins chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
HI

YA NO

I CRIED LITERALLY THIS ENTIRE TIME

AND THE ENDING

SHIT.

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER PART WHERE THEYRE HAPPY AGAIN SO I CAN GO ON WITH LIFE K THANKS
Monique chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
The best most painful story
Celia Shellden chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. HONESTLY. OH MY GOD.
I'M GONNA CRY.
DanielleMellark2005 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a sequel!
lizziekins4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I'm adding this to my favorites though I don't think I could ever read it again. So heartwrenching! Is there really a sequel? Castles In The Sky? Please say yes!