Reviews for Keep Moving On
otherworlder81 chapter 11 . 9/1
Awww, love this so much. Hope you update soon
layliwhaley chapter 11 . 4/17
I'm going to cry...I love happy stories...they are my life. I hope everything is better and you are able to post.
Ang R chapter 5 . 2/14
I feel like she's acting way to familiar with Tig only meeting him less than 24 hours ago & calling him "daddy" seemed strange. Also she knows too much on the club, lingo & expectations, I know her mom wrote her a lettter, but it was just a letter not a MC manual. She really shouldn't get the MC comes 1st, that Tig can't tell her stuff, that it's all for her protection, etc.

I also think it's creepy that her mom lists Happy in the letter as it makes him probably at least 20 years older than her, & a friend of her father's. So with him sitting down on the bench already thinking of waiting for her to turn 18 just seems so wrong, plus he just met her. It's going way too fast, she's been there less than 24 hours & just met him. The Tig & Gemma conversation about her being with Happy at 18 seemed wrong & weird as he just met his daughter & knows nothing about her. It feels like grooming to me.

To me it would've made more sense for it to be 1998 not 2008 to be paired with Happy, or for Happy to have not been around when her mother was around & making him much younger or 2008 paired with Juice with a time bump to her being 22 before anything really happens.
Ang R chapter 4 . 2/13
I like that Dawn & Fawn exist, & he has pictures of them in the house. I wish he wouldn't if left her, especially for so long. I like that he tucked her in.
Ang R chapter 3 . 2/13
I'm surprised how lippy she was with strangers.

I like that it seems Tig was in love with her mom. Do dawn & Fawn exist in this world?

I'm hoping there a bump in time before there's any pairing as she seems way to young to be with any of the guys, too immature. Or maybe you'll make them much younger?
Ang R chapter 2 . 2/13
I don't quite believe that social services would fly across the country & not have called Tig 1st. Also they would've done a whole background check before taking her, I'm not sure he'd pass.

I like that he's willing to take her. I like that he remembers her mom.
Ang R chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm guessing Tig is the dad.
Tigger chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
And here we have Piney turning into our favorite resident, Bobby Singer
Tigger chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
In for one helluva ride once this story is finally updated
Cherokee Daniels chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
Can't wait
Fan chapter 11 . 9/1/2017
Love the story update soon please
Bigmommakim1969 chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Like the story hope you update soon
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
Can't wait to read more!
Hope next chapter its soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2017
Please update love this story want to know where Happy and Raydens relationship will go and how it will develop. You could maybe add a bit of drama in to get Happy rushing back to charming to see her.
Scaddell chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
I love this story... I hope to see more soon