Reviews for The Expecting Mockingjay: Peeta's POV
You did a beautiful job. I really enjoyed reading this. I've always wondered how Gale would react if Katniss really were pregnant. Heck. I wondered how he reacted when Peeta announced the fake marriage and pregnancy in the books too. Lol.

That aside, I think you've got a valid point there when you mentioned that just cos Katniss could only see Peeta with a halo over his head did not mean that Peeta was in actuality anything like that at all. And Katniss has proven to be a pretty unreliable narrator in the books, so it was refreshing to see another side of Peeta (he was still true to his love for her and the other things that make him so intrinsically him), but I thought it was great how you pointed out that he could also from time to time entertain selfish thoughts, and was prone to a snap in temper.
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Amazing!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
My heart! My heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon! I just read the first part and this chapter in one night! You have to continue this story and finish it. I really love the way you made it your own.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love this story . I've never seen peeta pov like this before, wish you makes the story longer because I'm very interested to read it. :-)
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Priceless! Love every word of it!
DauntlesslyShadowhunting chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
WRITE MOREEE PLEASE! It's so good! I was a little confused at first by Katniss being in the Capitol but it makes sense now. But when did Katniss become pregnant? It couldn't have been during the games that part was a little unclear and are they torturing her (Please no!) but please write another chapter this is so good
goldensnitch1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I think you did a wonderful job with Peetas POV and I hope you do it again!
capitolexpectations chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love this!
Really like reading in Peeta's POV, you're a great writer!
panem chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really enjoyed this, I wish it wasn't a one shot. I'd love to read him talking to Prim and Mrs. Everdeen. I wouldn't mind an all out fight between him and Gale. I think it'd make Gale respect him a little more and they need some way to agree to work together. I think you did a great job with Peeta's POV. I really hope you give it another chance and write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Perfect
batbaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I think you did a pretty good job at thinking like Peeta. He's still a sweet young man, just with even more determination!
jessica chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I disagree, I think you're pretty good at peeta POV too. In love with what you're writing, hope you keep updating this as well.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love his perspective and darker nature. I think you're doing him perfect justice!
acciolove724 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loved this! I disagree that you can't write Peeta as I thought you did a tremendous job. I would really love a continuation of this especially more between Peeta and Gale as I can't imagine Gale is done with reacting to the pregnancy.