Reviews for Test Subject 51
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I can't wait for the update to read what happens next!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Great love it
Ava chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
One chapter ago, you tell us the girl isn't athletic, and now you tell us she has managed to become a black belt? Please, try to keep your story straight. Also, I think the whole "moving in and becoming all buddy-buddy with Lady" happened waaay to suddenly to be at all believable. I like the overall plot, but it still feels rather stale. Maybe because of the fact that it's written in first person, yet said person doesn't seem to be very real. For a first person point of view, it needs to be more descriptive for it to work, otherwise, it feels bland and unrealistic. we are seeing what she is seeing, and feeling what she is feeling. So far, it doesn't feel like she is feeling anything, so she doesn't feel real. Maybe this is what you were going for, being a prototype and all. If that is the case, then first person perspective is not the write POV to use. Maybe switching to third person will fix this all up.

Keep writing, though. I like the over all idea and would like to see what this could turn in to.
Infinity wolf chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
I Loved it was very sweet update soon
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Cool man update soon!
Infinity wolf chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Loved it alot update soon
Longing Mema chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
NOOOOO! why there?! just WHY?! *flips table*
I wanna the rest like now xD
x GigaByte x chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
please please upate soon i love it so much already
ThePersonFromYourNightmares chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Yay! That was actually really soon after my reveiw! Amazing job with this! Next chapter please!
ThePersonFromYourNightmares chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Je suis adore! I love! Update soon! I want to know what happens!
Full Moons and Black Cats chapter 2 . 9/22/2012