Reviews for True Love Way
heromartymcfly chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Happy to hear that you are writing a full fledged story, but sad to see you have not added another chapter. I hope my review will help encourage you to write another chapter, but at the same time I don't want to rush brilliance.
heromartymcfly chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Please write the whole length story because I'm a huge fan of Ben/Princess. The only encoragement I can give is that your a great author and many people will like your full length story. I have a lot of favorite authors on this site, but I rarely follow them. However eith your work I've became a follower. Great job! :)
icyfreezerpop chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Do you happen to have a beta? I noticed there were some errors in your chapters. If you don't, I'd be happy to- no strings attached.
Gwen chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Holy crap. . . It's a good story and all but the princess has like four different names. Keep it professional and stick with one please, jesus o.o like wtf lol
Priscilla Hart chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Holy shit. I went back and changed it to one name. But I guess they didn't change! My bad. I'll go back and fix it. I had a hard time choosing a name. These stories were written months apart so yea. Sorry!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I really enjoyed reading it hope u do make a story I'll be sure to read it!