Reviews for Lost what you had
Mystery Reviewer chapter 12 . 1/6
Great Story! I only discovered there was a section for the Brave Little Toaster just a couple of weeks ago and your story has a very interesting concept and exciting plot. I enjoyed reading all of the chapters and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.:) Will they be able to convenience Paddy to transform them back to normal or will they have to remain humans?

Hope to see you update soon and I'll be on the look out for the next chapter once it does come. :)
Glittering Turquoise chapter 12 . 1/5
You're back and welcome to 2014! I've missed you! So who was the bleeding man at the end of this chapter?
Glittering Turquoise chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see this chapter! I'm hoping to see more Lampy x Toaster moments. Good luck with your next chapters and stories! _-
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Hold on. What? This makes no sense! AAAAAAAAAAH! (screams for a million years, running in cirlces)
ww38 chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
what do you mean 'childish phobias'? it's murder! literally! [and this is coming from a kid who gets lulled to sleep by action movies [even at age 2] and was scared [and still am] of puppets [the kind actually intended for kids] [good thing i've technically grown out of them *shudders* FREAKY!]
ww38 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
what's his real age? [he mentions teddy roosevelt in 1st movie]
ww38 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
wait, human bodies? does radio have a face as a human? [having one as a radio would have gone against his function, as would have SHUTTING UP! lol]
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Wooot! Was worth looking forward to!
SariSpy56 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
wow. This is awesome
Glittering Turquoise chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I've read all 6 chapters and they're good so far and I liked them. I like Toaster as a girl better. Is there going to be Toaster x Lampy pairing in this story?
Autogirl 91 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Yay tHe sixth chapter at last. Guess I was right about Hazel finding Lampy. And I finally understood Hazel's part in the story. She' s Ginger' s daughter but doesn't know what her mother really does at work. One more thing did Radio tell Rob and Chris the appliances' full identities or something? What did he tell them to get the others so mad? And what will happen to Lampy? Can' t wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I think I spot a ToasterxBlanky here.
Autogirl91 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Toaster is a boy. Just saying but if you wanna make him a her I won't judge though him turning into a human girl somehow fits this story.

Why were Kirby and Blanky teens as humans? I would have thought Kirby would be in his 40s and Blanky around 5 or 6.
Does humanized Toaster have a crush on humanized Blanky? That is pretty cute considering they're now the same age.

What are those villians planning? Turn the appliances human, then drain their iron-filled blood to repair Paddy's legs. Okay but what about the voodoo dolls of Rob and Chris? What does Frank want with them? What is his motivation for turning evil?

Did Rob leave Chris and Lauren in that alleyway wasted all night? That's messed up. Radio has been found by Chris but Lampy's still missing. Hope Toaster and Blanky or Kirby find him.

And what the fudge does this Hazel have to do with this story? I knew you were throwing in random ocs but come on. Lauren I understand because she's Chris's friend but I saw no point in the Hazel part. Unless she finds Lampy or helps the other humanized appliances defeat the bad guys or something.
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. Oh one more thing. Toaster kicking that evil spirit thing in the junk made me rofl.
PMD-Rokon chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hmm, do I detect a bit of Lampy/Toaster? Or maybe that's just me looking way too into it?
Insertcreativepennamehereplz chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oh no! What happened!? OH no! Wait...give them pores...give them faults...arms...two men...child...what!? Wait! Are they...Toaster is human...and...wait! They all are human! Aren't they!? Oh no! How will they return now!?