Reviews for The Third Potter
Chrisgocountyjr chapter 1 . 2/9
I was hoping for a great comparison between HP and Ender's Game, and I got one. Very well written, the flashes of writing do well to match the different parts of the Orson Scott Card book. Thanks for sharing your work.
hhrforeverhhr chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
nice one shot!
Thobbit chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is so brilliant, it's not even an AU, just Harry Potter told slightly differently, but ever parallel I /never/ noticed is crystal clear and gives me feels. MARVELOUS.
HBregalad chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Thanks for sharing.

As long as it took me to think of this, I'm not surprised that only one other person thought of it before me. You took it a different and interesting direction than I think I could have.
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Not sure why you don't have more reviews/favorites. I like the crossover thought experiment-this is quite an excellent series of drabbles. Being made fun of for being "The Third Potter" is a bit implausible, but everything else is good. It's nice that you don't feel the need to force Neville into becoming a Bean-facsimile. I wish people would make more Ender's Game crossover; I assume a lot more will be written when the movie comes out, just like what happened to Hunger Games. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
A vere moving short story and I love it.
For it I give you: Two golden stars and hope you do more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.