Reviews for A Collective of Doomed Moments
Athena's phoenix chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Awesome! I love your writing. :)
Constellation Temptation chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Dib no, leave Zim alone he obviously doesn't want you touching those. Good stories by the way!
ZoologyKaM chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Weird that Dib has ink but Cool how you got their personalities there. Was fun to read.
PhantasmicAngel chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
ZADF is definitely one of my favorite "pairings" for this show, and you've managed to make it in-character and provide a legitimate explanation.
And, of course, I love Membrane's "thank physics." Very nice. :)
Please continue with your awesomeness.
Kazehana23 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
You decided that "Shadows" best fit Zim/Tak pairing? :3
Like I said before the list would have been longer XD and I applaud thee for a wonderful songfic!

Out of my sheer curiousity if "Shadows" wasn't on the list what other song would you have picked? :3
S0cket chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Good writing. Tracking...
VampsMoonAngel chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
. . . can you like, please!, write some more about the antennae grabbing? please and thanks if you're willing. that and i really do enjoy your stories. :)
LoneHowler chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I loved this story, only one thing bugged me IVs will beep constantly and very annoyingly if something goes wrong with them and Dib would likely be bleeding once he removed the needle.
I was recently in the hospital and had some troubles with the IV on a couple of occasions so it stood out a bit to me
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
D'awww, this was so precious! You worked the details of the hospital and accident very well, and I loved Zim's thoughts and their banter. I look forward to more one-shots from you! :D
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Once again - awesome. :D I loved the detail you put into it, and how you made them...friend-ish, I guess.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
AWWWW! I was talking with 10yrsy when she found it, and we both immediately began reading it. WE BOTH AGREE, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. I even stopped doodling Zim and Dib begrudgingly kissing in a doodle-dump to read it. SO CUTE! :D Seriously, well done.
Blueyay chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
lol, that was awesome
AshSpark chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I loved it!
PuddingNinja chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
WHOOP WHOOP! MORE ZADF! Since my brain has gotten all of my creativity sucked from it (writer's block, anyone?) I sadly have no ideas. As of now, but when I do, I SHALL SHARE THEM! Great oneshot again, I hope to see more soon!
Tinowenn chapter 2 . 10/2/2012