Reviews for Offbeat
SaskiaB chapter 20 . 6/12
I had my day off and decided to read this, sadly it isn't done and haven't been updated in a while... Please tell me it is not done. After reading the storm series I am hooked on your fics... It is an awesome story. Please finish
fanfictionalcolic chapter 20 . 5/16
I just hope you Will come back to this story. I miss it.
Payton79 chapter 20 . 3/14
Oh dammit! I've been reading this story for the past two days only to find out now that apparently it has been abandoned. Stupid mobile version of fun not showing if a story is complete or not! I guess hoping for an update soon is pointless?
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 2/14
I'm pretty sure I read this fic before...Well even if I did, I just might read it again. After all Bella does need protection! Right? And Alice needs Jasper to protect her, right? ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Geez this is pathetic.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I thinks its horrible when cops loose their sympathy. How edward just acted with that old man and his car? Disgusting!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Okay alice and bella come off stalkery. Seriously...calling him over from a gruesome car accident? To ask them to come over for dinner?
MorganJ chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Do you plan on finishing this story because I love these two!
telaviv chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Loved it!
Please update!
krwhite1234 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Keep writing i like this story!
sosueme chapter 20 . 9/2/2015
Love this story, these characters have so much personality and likability, except carlisle! I don't agree that edward should forgive carlisle, he has the right to decide when enough is too much. I love this bella, but i think she's wrong on this issue. Can't wait to see what happens next. Love the feeling of the neighborhood, how small it is and that is has definite borders. Thanks for sharing such great imagery and crazy NYC settings and scenery and characters!
Roseberry13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You know, I have been missing Third Watch these days. Never really thought of combining these two but I like where it's going. I can't log in on my phone, but I wanted to tell you that I love your writing and totally recognized the plot.
Anita chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Great story, thank you. Ha ha, I have to tell you - when my daughter was 5 -8, she too loved bathrooms, and had to go wherever we went.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
I've really enjoyed your story. Love the fact the your characters/story line are so true to life.

I'm putting it on my favorites & alerts! I haven't done that is a long time.

Thanks for sharing.