Reviews for Offbeat
Eeyorefan12 chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Hey, good timing! Just a couple days ago I double-checked to see if this story had been updated because I was missing it. Thanks for a nice, long, eventful chapter and one that moves the story forward well. I really like this interesting version of Edward and Bella. I especially like Edward's sardonic, world-weary voice as the narration. (I'm also learning a lot about police work. LOL) I do agree with him that it looks like some manipulation is going on behind-the-scenes and I sure hope I'm wrong. This is a guy who needs to trust the people around him. I know Bella sees things a little differently but it will be hard for them to make it if she cannot put herself in his place. I know she means well but she is pushing so hard. By the same token, if he doesn't share more, she has no way of truly understanding his pain.. So, these guys need some help. I don't understand Carlisle. I mean, I do but I don't. And I especially don't understand his family being so forgiving. Perhaps that stems from my own experience with addiction in a friend and also a family member but I often feel that no one is really hearing what Edward has to say. See? You've got me all wound up with these guys now! LOL
CSG chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Loved it!
NY13 chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
really good chapter - lots of stuff
jimemon chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Very exciting chapter, loved it!
exclusiverob chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
God Damn, I've missed you. Glad you are back, hope everything is better with you.

Thank you so much for your amazing writing and completing your stories.

EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
aw bella! hope she doesnt cry anymore
Guest chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Please update soon! I love this story soooo much!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Edward doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks and that's one of the things I don't like about him. Charlie seems like a good father...he should respect that.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
I don't ow how to feel about that...Alice is keeping important things from Edward...he should know who he's dating...let him decide...don't try to say if you break up with her she will loose it...also I would probably freak if a person I've been dating a few weeks was rearranging and going through my stuff.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
She's pushy...maybe he's not ready
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
He's just protective.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Yeah...she's very weird. I'd be leaving now.
brooklyngirlx chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I think that Edward is justified in holding his grudge against Carlisle. Did he even ever apologize? I feel like everyone just wants their relationship to go from nonexistent to father-son and that seems unfair to Edward. He has a reason to be wary.
olcrazyfan chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
done re-reading this story, I love it Lexy hope u keep it going, took me a little but love Tribute too, hope u still have plans for that one too, take care!
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »