Reviews for Offbeat
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Love it! Hope he didn't bang tania! Love bella and alice!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I like the relationship between Rose and Edward.
lindyrb chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Interesting start to the story!
barbarito chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
OMG! Please dont let him fuck tanya.
09kez chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Wonderful - absolutely love it. So pleased you are working through this idea. Cheers
nicole371 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I really liked the first chapter of this but I'm not to sure about the second. Edward is... Well... A typical male I suppose. Enter Tanya, of course. Its frustrating that she's always the go to "other woman". I'm not sure what's up with Bella. Is she just suffering from PTSD or is she genuinely a tad crazy? And Alice... Trying to sell your bf? Not sure about that.
I guess we'll have to see wear this goes. I trust you. You're a wonderful story teller and you usually write Bella and Edward very well.
Thanks for the update.
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
aww bless james got what he soon
stratocastic1969 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Bella has a little hero worship going on here...but I get the feeling it's more than that. Of course Tanya is the whore...so glad my name isn't Tanya :P LOL . I'm really shocked that he even agreed to dinner. It isn't the professional thing to do. . . and I wouldn't be too surprised if he ends up backing out on the girls. Poor Rose ... she won't be on the beat much longer huh. I can't wait to see Emmett's reaction to this news. Great chapter...I'm really loving this story so far. ;D
Jen
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Awesome!
team rob chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
kezcullen chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
weirdly entertaining!
Kimmie43 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Thanks for updating, but I don't know how much I liked this chapter. I mean, Alice trying to "sell" her, Bella and Charlie to Edward. I mean, Edward seemed like he wasn't interested in her; or maybe that was the impression I got. Bella's is like OCD right?

And Oh, God, Please don't hook up Edward and Tanya next chapter. I defintely don't want to read them having sex. I might I have to skip that one. I know it was only the 2nd chapter, but I don't see any type of connection between E and B at all.
Sand123 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I hate reading anything with Tanya!
mauigirl60 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Surprise, surprise, Hale's pregnant with McCarty's spawn! I'll take one of those dogs with mustard and sauerkraut too. But skip the falafel. . you don't know what the hell kind of meat that is (meow)!
Jlyons0424 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Good chapter. Is Bella autistic maybe? I like where this story is going.
2,698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »