Reviews for Offbeat
Me chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Amazing! You should do a full length! Love the characterisations you do :)
Bruna chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Com certeza fic completo apesar de precisarmos de mais detalhes mais capitulos, esperando atualização
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm so excited! I love you stories. I hope you make it in to a full-length fic. It would be fun to read a fic by you with Edward on the right side of the law but still a badass!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Finally got a chance to read if & I just wanted to say I'm loving it! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
nheard chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I liked it keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
It's great, very different from your other stories. I always love a new Lexi fic. I vote full length!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Deffinialty keep on going. Love it.
pattelga chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
MUST CONTINUE! MUST!
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OOOOH! This was really good and i can not wait for another update! I saw this one in my inbox and im like...she rocks, must read...lol. update soon babe! i'll be waitng!

Love: RPL134
toalli chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow! I have never read a story about cops...but I am surprisingly interested! But why wouldn't I be? You wrote it! Enough I'm usually on the opposite side of the law with the Skip, I'm kinda digging officer Cullen! And I live Jasper in this! I could so picture him singing Al Green! I'm excited about this Bella too! I think you should continue...this could definitely be a full length fic!

Thanks for writing!
P.M. where do you find the time?
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Looking wonderful...love it, definitely worth elongating... but would happily read it even as a 2 shot
Vampire Reaper 13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Sweetie as far as I am concerned ANY fic you write is worth elongating!

Loved it!
mads93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please make it a full length fic! I love your stories and honestly I need something good to read
Naomi Pacheco aka jklly12 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Finally had a chance to sit down and read this. I love Copward unless he's the skip but thats a different matter. I can't wait for the next installment in copward's life.
LolaCullenx chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
More! Multi-chap works for me ;)

This is really good. I think you could turn it into something amazing. Thanks for sharing!
2,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »