Reviews for Offbeat
BellaBrat chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Stacy chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Maybe you will all hate me, but as a person that has been through the same I totally get Edwards anger toward everyone; his mother, his sister, Alice, Bella and of course, Carlisle (whom I dont like AT ALL). I would be able to let Bella off the hook overtime since she is special, but you cant claim to love someone when you dont accept them the way they are. Bella says he loves Edward just the way he is, but not really, because she is trying to force his hand into changing, maturing, realizing, whatever you wanna call it, what she wants. And i get it may be her OCD or something, but Edward has to evaluate if he can have that imbalanced relationship, where he ll have to suck it up while she receives his undertanding. His family? Seriously, he is the bad guy? If they ike to be degraded so, their deal but he doesntneed to do something he doesnt want just to keep everyone happy, just to make them feel comfortable with what they do (they know its wrong but theyll keep doing it nonetheless and worst of all they expect you to accept it and not judge). People hate to know that they are wrong but love to point out when others are.
And its not inmaturity, its not stubborness on Edwards part, when someone hurts and betrays you like that you just cant forget, you wish you could but you cant, you may never be able to. And its not just that thought, its that feeling of akwardness, like you cant get comfortable or else someone is gonna jump at your back and stab you, with the person who hurt you so not even moving a finger, maybe even with that person doing the backstabbing. You are wary, you feel threatened and you cant just help it. Because, like Edward, you have proved time and time again that they keep doing it, no matter who they hurt. So, how can you be around someone you dont trust, how can you stand that? Its normal and so they should let him be. But no, he is the only one willing to suck up the criticism and point out the obvious and what is his payment? He is the one in the wrong, the idiot, the weirdo, the outcast.
Seriously people, everyone does this, judge according to what is convenient to each. What is worse, telling you that letting your husband hit you is not healthy or doing the hitting? Seriously. People stand so many shit and get picky with so little, i dont get them.
I hope that they can understand that Edward will come to terms in his own time and that maybe he wont ever do it. And be okay with it or at least suck it up like he has to almost everytime.
dahliathespian2217 chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
Good book
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
i read this story thinking you last updated on march 9th of this year and now i see im wrong i hate myself for falling in like with this story because at this point i doubt it'll be continued. which sucks because it was a good story
4butterbeans chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
I recently started this story thinking it was update March 9th of this year. Now I am so sad having just realized it has been over a year since the last update. I have you alert and would love to know how this story ends! I love it.
Guzel kiz chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
Just learned of this story. Love it. I hope you return to it someday. Thank you for sharing!
sueIZide chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
? DONE?
Courtney37 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Ooh Edward. You do have papa issues. I'm so glad everyone made it out of that gun fight ok. I'm kinda sad that Edward was so cross with Bella but I understand. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much.
dianscot chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Love copward
zeeber chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Loved this story. I didn't realize it wasn't finished. Do you plan to finish it?

thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
I think this is my 3rd time reading this story, I really hope you finish it one day. I will patiently wait.
emilyroseashby chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I love this story!
2old4fanfic chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Great story...I hope you have a chance to finish it.
Amena chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Bummer. I was enjoying this story. I wish you had continued to an ending.
Bonifashka chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
The ending was perfect.
And I like your love for details.
Reading on now!))