Reviews for Offbeat
Guest chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
Love this story so far. Love Edward's POV. Real and not cornily melodramatic. Just nice pacing.
Camilla10 chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
He has to rid himself of his demons.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Not exactly an ideal family ... poor Edward
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Ha ha no ficlet, this one. I like it. You marked it AU but I suppose it's amistake and it is all huma. Right?
reesessweetie chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
this story is sooo goood! i love that you're not afraid to write about a bella who's a little different. this edward, he's been through so much as well. i wonder if carlisle really is changed for good, or if he will disappoint them again. i'm a little wary of the friendship between carlisle and charlie, though. i guess we'll just have to wait and see
lemonbutt chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Well damn, Edward.

Jasper cracked me up with his story.
iShini chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I haven't reviewed a story in a while haha. Anyways I finished your sequel to instructions not included the other day and I really like your writing style so I wanted to read more of your stuff so here I am! This story is really great. I know Bella doesn't have full blown autism but its interesting to see a story with someone whose on the spectrum. I have little relatives that have autism and this story is just pretty relatable.

When they were at the bar waiting for the game to finish I just felt like Charlie was going to get hurt or something but he didnt do woohoo!

I don't really know what to expect for the upcoming chapter but I just hope it makes me happy haha. And I see you've been working on this story for quite a while, so good luck with finishing! This is gonna be my first time reviewing your stories as the chapters come out. I've read your Greys anatomy/twilight story and that one is still my fav. So yeah, can't wait for the next chapter.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Can't Edward get a break. I got the impression that Edward's family does not appreciate all he did and does for him once his father comes waltzing back into their lifes. I think it should be his choice if he wants to introduce Carlisle to Charlie. Too bad that Edward is ashames of his father and Carlisle doesn't seem to be at all. That punch felt so good.
Jasper calling 911 cracked me up :D
JessaCloud chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
What an interesting story this is. I hope you update soon, I've thoroughly enjoyed this so far and can't wait to see what's next. :)
iAnoved chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I love you for writing this.
I find this Edward so frackin relatable, I almost cried .
Thank you. Not for the tears thing, for the awesome chapters thing.
Twilight Seductress chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one:)
QuirkyShyReader chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
I know I don't always review, or I may have never, but I like your stories very much. This story in particular gets to me and I thank you for writing it...we all have a Carlisle similar to this one in our lives.
russelcarino chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Yeah love your story!
russelcarino chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great start! I'm intrigued ... let's see where it goes.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 20 . 3/19/2014