Reviews for Offbeat
A is for Angel chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Thank you for updating. The story is still interesting,
KDMCAM chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
I hope you are able to finish this story. It is so good with so many ups and downs! All the drama keeps us readers wanting more!
KDMCAM chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Holy crap! Charlie acting as Bella is still a teenager is very funny! Thank goodness she had her door locked!
KDMCAM chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
This Edward continues to make me laugh every time he says she is controlling his life and no "broad" is going to do that. It is sooooo so funny!
KDMCAM chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I love reading autism stories. My son is on the spectrum and is very high functioning and even though this is fiction it does give me hope for him to have a very typical life. We want someone to embrace my sons quirks just as we do because they make him unique & wonderful!
KDMCAM chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Finally Edward is getting a clue! I'm loving this story!
RedheadMomO3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
PLEASE finish this. It's so good!
BellaBrat chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I just reread this story again, and I have to say I think it's one of my favorites. Really. You're doing a great job with it. Your characters are dynamic and your tale is finely crafted and emotionally poignant.
bamagal110 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Wow so far this is awesome. I love the way Edward is with Bella he is great with her and her quirks they will be great together and I thinkCharlie is coming around...
cullensrule chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
That is a step in right direction.
LAB1 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
I'm enjoying your story and love your Bella! I love how she says it like it is!
trbhasspkn chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
The pajamas and her severely lacking social manners are off putting...
trbhasspkn chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Bella needs to kmind her own business. He went through it not her. She pisses me off.
Cina's chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Such a great story... Went back and started from the beginning.
2,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »