Reviews for Offbeat
JessaCloud chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
What an interesting story this is. I hope you update soon, I've thoroughly enjoyed this so far and can't wait to see what's next. :)
iAnoved chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I love you for writing this.
I find this Edward so frackin relatable, I almost cried .
Thank you. Not for the tears thing, for the awesome chapters thing.
Twilight Seductress chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one:)
QuirkyShyReader chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
I know I don't always review, or I may have never, but I like your stories very much. This story in particular gets to me and I thank you for writing it...we all have a Carlisle similar to this one in our lives.
russelcarino chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Yeah love your story!
russelcarino chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great start! I'm intrigued ... let's see where it goes.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
wow great chapter! :)
Tennyson10 chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
This is so good! It's kind of strange because the area you write about used to be my neighborhood in NYC. When I read this, I am constantly flashing back to walking up the dreaded 96th street hill to get to the subway and walking my dog up to Central Park. This is fantastic nostalgia. The bar also reminds me a bit of my old hang out on 95th. Thank you for writing!
Ladybear0506 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Wow Edward is really angry with Carlisle. Great chapter I love the way he just gets Bella. And putting himself at risk like that is gonna piss her off!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
okay, I came here after prowling around on Counselor's favorite's list and I didn't realize this was a work in progress until I ended this chapter-after pretty much reading it straight through. So, yeah, good stuff and I'm looking forward to updates.
Curls4twilight chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Glad this story is back! I missed it. Can't wait until next chapter! :)
Gingerandgreen chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
I have endless respect for you as an author. You know people, and you portray every facet of them without judgement or romanticism. I'd love to spend an evening with you and a bottle of wine or two, just to hear how you came by all this knowledge. Thanks for writing and sharing. G&G x
jm1708 chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Poor Edward
malleelee chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
I am so curious as to the role a Macaw will play in this story. Jacob and Edward were fortunate to have friends who spent the day getting the new abode put together. Carlisle didn't know Charlie was coming, so unless Charlie was looking for Carlisle, the two men met innocently. Jacob's jinx was a good one. A day off, I hope with pay, for catching the bad guy of the week will give Edward another day to enjoys Charlie. Edward popping Carlisle makes me think I need to research the previous chapters for collateral damage to Edward.
malleelee chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
You may take as long as you wish. I have feeling of a watching segments of 'life' in the big city going down. Edward's job gave him a conversational base to be congenial with Charlie. Bit the time constraints of shifts interrupted. I have wondered why the police dress in a locker room rather than at home? Are the uniforms cleaned by the officers at home or a crew at the station? I approve of the way Edward handled the family disturbance.
2,698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »