Reviews for Offbeat
iShini chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I haven't reviewed a story in a while haha. Anyways I finished your sequel to instructions not included the other day and I really like your writing style so I wanted to read more of your stuff so here I am! This story is really great. I know Bella doesn't have full blown autism but its interesting to see a story with someone whose on the spectrum. I have little relatives that have autism and this story is just pretty relatable.

When they were at the bar waiting for the game to finish I just felt like Charlie was going to get hurt or something but he didnt do woohoo!

I don't really know what to expect for the upcoming chapter but I just hope it makes me happy haha. And I see you've been working on this story for quite a while, so good luck with finishing! This is gonna be my first time reviewing your stories as the chapters come out. I've read your Greys anatomy/twilight story and that one is still my fav. So yeah, can't wait for the next chapter.
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Can't Edward get a break. I got the impression that Edward's family does not appreciate all he did and does for him once his father comes waltzing back into their lifes. I think it should be his choice if he wants to introduce Carlisle to Charlie. Too bad that Edward is ashames of his father and Carlisle doesn't seem to be at all. That punch felt so good.
Jasper calling 911 cracked me up :D
JessaCloud chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
What an interesting story this is. I hope you update soon, I've thoroughly enjoyed this so far and can't wait to see what's next. :)
iAnoved chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I love you for writing this.
I find this Edward so frackin relatable, I almost cried .
Thank you. Not for the tears thing, for the awesome chapters thing.
Twilight Seductress chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one:)
QuirkyShyReader chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
I know I don't always review, or I may have never, but I like your stories very much. This story in particular gets to me and I thank you for writing it...we all have a Carlisle similar to this one in our lives.
russelcarino chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Yeah love your story!
russelcarino chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great start! I'm intrigued ... let's see where it goes.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
wow great chapter! :)
Tennyson10 chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
This is so good! It's kind of strange because the area you write about used to be my neighborhood in NYC. When I read this, I am constantly flashing back to walking up the dreaded 96th street hill to get to the subway and walking my dog up to Central Park. This is fantastic nostalgia. The bar also reminds me a bit of my old hang out on 95th. Thank you for writing!
Ladybear0506 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Wow Edward is really angry with Carlisle. Great chapter I love the way he just gets Bella. And putting himself at risk like that is gonna piss her off!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
okay, I came here after prowling around on Counselor's favorite's list and I didn't realize this was a work in progress until I ended this chapter-after pretty much reading it straight through. So, yeah, good stuff and I'm looking forward to updates.
Curls4twilight chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
Glad this story is back! I missed it. Can't wait until next chapter! :)
Gingerandgreen chapter 20 . 3/15/2014
I have endless respect for you as an author. You know people, and you portray every facet of them without judgement or romanticism. I'd love to spend an evening with you and a bottle of wine or two, just to hear how you came by all this knowledge. Thanks for writing and sharing. G&G x
jm1708 chapter 20 . 3/15/2014