Reviews for Love Less
Eyghon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Fantastic
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
This was completely believable- you captured all the characters perfectly. I've never heard of friendzone, but the implementing it as a concept worked well -I liked how it fit in with Quinn's approach to life 'go big or go home'.
Really brilliant story, thanks for writing it.
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
cute
CAFBOV chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
The ending felt so right. Quinn must have felt so alone and desperate to use a reality show to tell Rachel how she felt. Life can be messy and tough but we'll worth the effort and sometimes you get lucky when you least expect it.
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Nice story, hope they work it out!
berniivdee chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
More please?
Glowing tooth chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
?
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I think that's a nice place to leave things. The possibilities are open.
LionAgron chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
More plssss ;)
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
WOW, so that hurt. But great story, I can't say I expected Rachel's reaction because honestly I thought this would be pure fluff, but gosh I should have lookd at the Genre, as it does say Romance/Angst, but the ending was fantastic and I do appreciate the realistic touch to this. A great story indeed!
JPElles chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I like it when Rachel has to do some of the work in getting Quinn instead of it all being on Quinn's side. I feel that the last bit there at the end eluded to that being the case here. Keep it up.
texican chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I liked that this ended on a hopeful note. Good job.
Artemis chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I cannot believe the show actually exists. I googled it to make sure. The description of how Quinn is always over the top is very accurate. Also, "It feels like a beginning?" I feel a sequel coming
Cassicio chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I like that it's not a perfect happily ever after. I mean... I like happy faberry. But I like my (at least partly) realistic faberry as well.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I actually had an interview for Friendzone... And I almost had an episode. My friend, who I liked, backed out when they asked her to be on MTV. So this is kinda making me chuckle a lot.
And wince.