Reviews for Love Less
Emilio Millo chapter 2 . 1/7
This ending was perfect. It doesn't promise anything, but neither is a closure. It means what it have to mean. A completely open window to opportunities. Lovely, charming, well done again. Thanks for this.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
I hate you for making me cry, but I really liked this. I like that you have Quinn confess her feelings, but don't have Rachel say she likes her back and then they jump into dating. It doesn't go as planned, and they don't talk for a while and all that and then Rachel says this . It's new, and refreshing (not that I don't like the other kind of Faberry stories, cause I do) and I really liked it.

Anyway, what a great job you did on this! Nice one, and I hope you decide to expand in it or give us a sequel! :)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Very nice. Realistic. Loved the go big or go home bit and the nod to Joss Whedon. And I enjoy your Quinn and how she's a lot of intensity but appears composed. She's a hard read but Rachel takes the time to read her/understand.
Eyghon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Alphawolf69 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
This was completely believable- you captured all the characters perfectly. I've never heard of friendzone, but the implementing it as a concept worked well -I liked how it fit in with Quinn's approach to life 'go big or go home'.
Really brilliant story, thanks for writing it.
0mniessence chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
CAFBOV chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
The ending felt so right. Quinn must have felt so alone and desperate to use a reality show to tell Rachel how she felt. Life can be messy and tough but we'll worth the effort and sometimes you get lucky when you least expect it.
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Nice story, hope they work it out!
berniivdee chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
More please?
Glowing tooth chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
tenearthimps chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I think that's a nice place to leave things. The possibilities are open.
LionAgron chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
More plssss ;)
insanetwinn chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
WOW, so that hurt. But great story, I can't say I expected Rachel's reaction because honestly I thought this would be pure fluff, but gosh I should have lookd at the Genre, as it does say Romance/Angst, but the ending was fantastic and I do appreciate the realistic touch to this. A great story indeed!
JPElles chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I like it when Rachel has to do some of the work in getting Quinn instead of it all being on Quinn's side. I feel that the last bit there at the end eluded to that being the case here. Keep it up.
texican chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I liked that this ended on a hopeful note. Good job.