Reviews for Forgotten Casualty
Nicole77 chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
And the action begins! ;)
Nicole77 chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
This is amaaaazing!
Nicole77 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Wow! Can't wait to know what will happen next.
But nice chapter ;)
Nicole77 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This is so good! Can't wait to
Nicole77 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow! This is sooo cool
The story is so good, I like it.
admiralsarah chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
good job please update soon
littlevamp chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Awesome POV scenes. I do have a question: since Alex began to feel the effects of the virus acting up, does he also have a serum like Wesker to keep it under control?

And yes, I gotta have my dose of Wesker:3 He doesn't have to say much to show his authority or how cool he is lol

Nice little recap of the Spencer Mansion incident with Wesker and Jill; I like when Chris gets irritated at the mere thought of Wesker. Those two are so perfect together, it's not even funny lol It also calls to mind Chris' habit of researching people and doing his homework on them, and Wesker is no different ;) Nicely done, ya too hahaha-Lil V.
admiralsarah chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
please update
littlevamp chapter 7 . 10/11/2012

Me: yay!
Wesker: *glares*
Me: *cough* sorry...

Anywho, this chapter was pretty suspenseful. I mean, really, you got Velsin taking Claire away, which pissed off Wesker, and then he calls HUNK to retrieve her lol the whole time I was like, "Wow...crazy." hahaha in a good way, of course:3 But yeah, still concerned about Wesker's intentions for Claire; aside from the fact that she's a Redfield, I wonder when her memories will ...Update soon!XD-Lil V
admiralsarah chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
love this chapter please update
00 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Yo, Thanks for the reply and update. I dint expect that. Haha.

Nice chapter, the fight scene is nicely written out and action pack. Im glad that you have good creativity as a author. Keep it up.

I think Alex is neither evil or good because if you compare him to Wesker, he loses in the "evil" department but he is not innocent as well.

His character is more like a fox.
littlevamp chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
lol Action is good ;D Going back to the Alex question, I think (suprisingly) he's somewhat good. I just think he's trying to show Wesker up, even though he knows he's the weaker Wesker child. I love that Wesker taunts and patronizes Alex lol It's so like him to prove his superiority haha Plus, the two toy with each other, at least that's what it seems like to me haha :) Nicely done!-Lil V.
LittleMissAzure chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Nice work on writing out the action! It's a perfect amount. I wonder if Chris is gonna show up to save his amnesiac of a little sister sometime soon! Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see. And to me, it's hard to tell whether Alex is truly good or evil. Well, I like how he acts playful yet mockingly towards his brother. He seems to be after one goal so far; money. But nobody really knows what his true intentions are yet. And besides he IS Wesker's brother after all so Alex is going to manipulate until his true intentions come to fruition. So honestly, his morality is ambiguous to me but I like that. Just keeps me guessing until the end. And I really like how you portrayed Alex; a bit childish, mocking, and the sibling rivalry between him and Wesker. I imagined that he'd be like this most instead of being more smoother or even more powerful than his older sibling. Awesome story, I humbly wait for an update!
00 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Nice of you to keep updating so fast.

Keep up the good work, take your time to write and plan your story out if needed.

Cheers for another chapter.
admiralsarah chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
please update soon love this story