Reviews for discovery
sexysiren1981 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Love this story so far, please continue!
nadine chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
i absolutly love ur story so far, why havent you finished it?! Am so sad, i so desperately want to see what happens... Please please please finish this story! I will keep checking back
Gita chapter 5 . 12/18/2002
Great fic! Where's the rest of the story? Continue please coz I really want to know what would happen.
changes chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I really love your story, and I wondered if I could archive this story on my page 'Smallville Roamnce- a fanfiction archive'? The site isn't up yet, but I would be glad if I could archive it.

Give me a call;
Sheena chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
Aww! Nat , chapter 5 was so sweet! Oh the suspense... I loved reading Lex's thoughts, really just absolutely romantic with the way he feels about Lana. *sigh* If only.. If only.. I can't wait to read more! Your doing a great job!
AngiePJBeliever chapter 5 . 8/6/2002
OMG! Nat, I love chapter 5! That last part got me all excited...hehe. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job! :)
AF22 chapter 4 . 7/27/2002
Hey Nat! Just read chapter 4 and I love it! One of my favorite parts on L/L fics are Lex's POVs. It was really good! :D
thea8 chapter 3 . 7/25/2002
This chapter is 's absolutely romantic and fantastically "Girly" (in a very positive and good way _)

I really like how Lana can broke Lex's defensive walls by her sweetness.

An insight into the complex and fascinating mind of Lex Luthor? Go for it!

Can't wait for the next chapter.:)
thea8 chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
It's a really great fic.

I like your characterization of Lana and Lex.

Can't wait for the next chapter and thanks.
Merrie chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
I'm usually a Chlexer, but this was good. Keep up the great work!
Feyette I chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
omg plz write more you r my hero

i luv lex/lana fics
AF22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was a sweet fic! I love the fact that he shared stuff about his mom with her. Good job :D
Phoenix86 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002

Your story was really sweet..! It's nice to see some LL lovin' here at ! They're a very rare species!

Well, keep on writing cuz you've got talent no doubt!