Reviews for A Day in Cardiff
schlo5398 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
That was a bitter-sweet ending :'( Very nice story overall! Gotta love how Gwen did what she does best, assume what the situation is and runs head-first before asking questions. I really liked little Ianto :) He sounded so cute!
wellofwisdom79 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
This Calls for a sequel...
Bendyfish chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Although i would have liked more to this story, like Rhi believing the truth, becoming a part of little Ianto's life and helping to bring Ianto up, in reality what you have written is what would happen, Rhi not believing and thinking Jack crazy. Sometimes in life crazy ppl are the ones with the truth whether we want to believe them or not, our loss.
Love the interaction between Jack and little Ianto. :-)
RedIs4Janto chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
You make me cry. You were always good at that. What a great story, I have to say. I really love your writing.
Red is 4 Janto
PCJanto chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Absolutely magnificent, I'm sitting here with
tears in my scenes between Jack and
his son was loving and adorable. I bow to you
this was brilliant written. Bravo
wizardinpyjamas chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Aaw! So sweet!
I love Janto chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Rhiannon needs to know the truth or not have whats left of Ianto.
Bendyfish chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Excellent. I love people's reaction to TW always funny, never believing this strangeness to be true. Last chapter tomorrow yippee
PCJanto chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Awesome chapter, thank goodness for
and Rhiannon are a perfect match. The way
they are acting,Jack has reason to worry
that Rhiannon would try to take baby Ianto
PCJanto chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
OMG, this is brilliant, maybe I'm wrong but I can
Understand Jack is feeling. But knowing Gwen she
Want listen. As my gran use to say she's like an
old refrigerator that keep nothing. And will make
A beeline straight to Rhiannon door. Totally ignoring
Jack wishes.
mamaduck48 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Can someone slap Gwen hard please? Great story! Keep it going.
Bendyfish chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
OMG I can't stop crying towards the end. This was so beautifully written, you captured Jack's heart ache well and Gwen's asinine character.
Next chapter please :-)
Mickanella chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
They're going to get the chock of their life when they find out who's the kid is *grins*
Bendyfish chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Excellent chapter. Poor Rhiannon, it must be hard to deal with that your little brother isdead, with no explaination of how or why he dies, then to learn that possibily his lover cheated on him.
Keep them coming :-)
PCJanto chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
OMG,this is awesome. Please undate soon. I
can't wait for Rhiannon to meet her nephew