Reviews for Creation or Destruction?
BG13 chapter 11 . 7/29
Look, I know it says complete, but can u continue this story? Pwetty pwease? I promise I won't get mad. I am going to come back and check this in, oh, about a week. If there isn't another chapter I think I will cry (and I don't cry often). Btw I don't think anyone else would be offended if u updated this. Just saying.
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 11 . 2/9
Please update! This is awesome! I love Maggie and Tim together!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Is it-is it possible I like Maggie more then Drew? Is it really possible? What am I saying? No I don't. awesome chapter!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Poor Maggie.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Yes, it is very creepy.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Omg! Jason is going to be so mad!
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I'm assuming its the Joker's and Harley Quinn's son.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Nice second chapter.
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Yessssss! You made a sequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
What's the plan?please tell me the story's not over or there's another one
XFatalities-of-the-sane-mindsX chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Ooh... And now we understand who Konrad is... Right? Sounds like it, but you can never be sure with fanfictions... Looking forward to the next chapter ;)

HeartsMockingjay chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
There's a son of the Joker now! This makes the plot more epic! But I wonder what's up with the Joker now and what the Jester is planning next.
JustAGoose-Feather Quill chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Hey, it's me again : SierraZanimalini14

Interesting story so far. I don't think i know enough about Batman to understand all of the characters in the story, but i think i'll manage.

Poor Maggie. I hope she'll be okay. It seems like Bruce and Robin no. 3 are going to have their hands full for the next three weeks with Maggie staying there. I look forward to finding out what sort of twists will occur.

T.T.F.N (Ta Ta For Now)
XFatalities-of-the-sane-mindsX chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Hmm... Intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next :)

XFatalities-of-the-sane-mindsX chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
O.o woah. This is why you should always stay away from guys named Konrad. Or shady guys who say they want to vent. Cool chapter :)