Reviews for Mockingjay With No Memory
Good ending.
CrazyBrit99 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
HAHAHA Funny! Different :) x
No One Has Taken This Name Yet chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome. I love how OOC they all are. I haven't read Hunger Games in like forever. I used to love it, though. I guess I've kind of been avoiding it because of how popular it's become. Instead I've been obsessing about Divergent, because it seems like barely anyone knows about it. I bet that's going to change. You've made me love it all over again. Thanks. That was actually really funny. Hey, quick question. I don't really know the answer myself, because whenever I think about it I get depressed, but... Team Peeta or Team Gale?
Oh, and don't you think that Suzanne Collins has a sense of humor? I mean, Peeta; the boy with the bread. Come on.
Again, keep writing. (Oh, and I'm still searching for flaws in your writing.)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hahahahs! Hilarious.
Tricforeva chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hahahahaha! SO HILARIOUS! I loved it, just like I love al of your stories :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAx1 billion! That was awesome
TheHighlyFunctioningSociopath chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LOL that's so funny to. Peety? Epic hilarious and somewhat the typical Haymitch thing to do. 5 stars if not 10000000000
I.Love.THG.and.Cats chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
CAN U PLEASE UPDATE! its soo funny and amazing, just like all ur other stories!
Booksessed-Booker chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yayyyy! This was super exciting! And funny! I wish katniss loses her memory allll the time! Yayyyy! Peety! Hehe...grandpa haymitch! Awww...I think I'm gonna die laughing! Tht realy shouldve happened in the book! It would've been awesome! Ooo 4 reviews :) so soon! Yayyyyy! Mayb u should b an author :) I'm not kidding ;) seriously! This story deserves an award! Is prim dead in the story? That would've been sad...but the story is soooo good! K...well...keep writing marshmallow! :)
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Eheheheh! OH, HOLY CRAP that is the most HILARIOUS thing i have ever read! I mean, Katniss in a sundress! PEETY! And oh, Haymitch, her grandpa? Oh, holy hell... that made me laugh so hard... goddamn loved it! :) Ahaha... you so have to make more of these type things. Like, i died, that was SO FREAKING FUNNY! Lololol, Gale?! Like, WHAT? AHahahahahahhahahahahah OMG OM GOM GOM GOMGOM OMG OM GOM G
Two words:
Your amazing!
:D
pandakinz chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
oh my gosh! i got a kick out of this! i loved it! your one-shots are awesome! i should be doing homework..

blessings! xo
RedTuna chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hahahaha this is awesome! :) I laughed the whole way through!
You should have made it longer, is my idea.. I was really enjoying reading
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Omg! Haha I'm loling hard! Haha Katniss being all Girly wow! nice story!